Sign in for Alabama Supra's rollcall

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
dirtlord420;1234897 said:
mines almost done. am about 45 min from chatt. sad thing is tho works not looking great and i got three supras to sell. might park the 85 tho. so i might have to move. but then again i might be back to work in 3-4 weeks. either way the n/a has to go. to fund the 85. you ever head to south pitsburg? chatt is just to far for me and i dont really like the city. huntsville would be a good place.

awe no chatt love? yeah i have no idea were south pitsburg is, but yeah iam down if its only 45 mins from chatt.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
its right at the tenn, and alabama line. let me get my supra put back togather first. i never driven this car, but the motor is out of my old one so i know thats good.

88project

Jan 31, 2009
Killen, AL
What's up Alabama people? I just bought another Supra after not having one for about 5 years. Anyone in the Florence area or even North Alabama? I'm in Killen. I saw a couple of you are from Huntsville.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
i was out there working in rogersville. that area out there is dead. lucky for me the place shut down, and they sent me home.

88project

Jan 31, 2009
Killen, AL
dirtlord420;1238676 said:
i was out there working in rogersville. that area out there is dead. lucky for me the place shut down, and they sent me home.

What were you doing in Rogersville?(I hate Rogersville. Nothing but a speedtrap.) Yeah, Mustangs are the sportscar of choice around here. That's my daily driver also. But I love and prefer my Toyotas too.

88project

Jan 31, 2009
Killen, AL
Yeah, I've been through Cullman many times. Killen is on HWY 72 just east of Florence by a couple miles. If you're not familiar with Florence, it's in the far northwest corner of the state right on the Tennessee River.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
88project;1239090 said:
What were you doing in Rogersville?(I hate Rogersville. Nothing but a speedtrap.) Yeah, Mustangs are the sportscar of choice around here. That's my daily driver also. But I love and prefer my Toyotas too.

i was working at moss hardwoods. i live in that shity motel for six weeks. the people in that town are real shady too. i always had this feeling like i was going to get robbed out there. if they ever start back up i'll end up back there again, but am bring my gun. i also worked in gurly east of huntsville thats a bad speed trap.

88project

Jan 31, 2009
Killen, AL
dirtlord420;1240351 said:
i was working at moss hardwoods. i live in that shity motel for six weeks. the people in that town are real shady too. i always had this feeling like i was going to get robbed out there. if they ever start back up i'll end up back there again, but am bring my gun. i also worked in gurly east of huntsville thats a bad speed trap.

Yeah, I know where you're talking about. There's definately some wierd folks around there.

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
I have been wanting to try and get the local Tuscaloosa car guys together for a meet and greet. Decided to take some initiative and set a date and place for a get together.

date: feb22
time: 5.00
place: sonic off skyland

Would love to have as many guys show up as possible. Post or pm me if you are going to come. All cars are welcome to come and you are more than welcome to bring youre friends.

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
I'll have to see if I can make it. I'll probably have to work until 6pm. If there are too many people we could always meet in the Book-A-Million parking lot across the street. In the side lot that faces the corner of Skyland and McFarland

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
that would be fine, i posted up on ars, and rx-7 club, supra forums etc. i hoping to have a good turn out but u never know. ill be there in my mk3(maybe with no boost leaks)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

SupraNBama

Apr 1, 2005
Anniston,Alabama
whats going on guys been a while since i posted so i figured i would give a update...well didnt get a supra like i wanted to instead i picked up a 92 hatch jan 30th

1992 civic hatch with 1.8 ls non vtec swap- i/h/e, n1 crank pulley, lightened flywheel, stage 2 clutch, coilovers and best of all got 95% of my turbo kit put together for it ::going to be using a 7mgte i/c on it :)::, going to be taking the car to the track march 1st to see what i can pull out of it b/4 i turbo the little car...if you guys arent doing anything you should ride out...rain chances for that day keep dropping :woot: here is a picture of the car
21509380029_medium.jpg

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
well i just got kicked out. i cant work on cars here any more, or even store my parts here. all over some osha b.s. i got 30 days to move all my stuff. i've now got two supras with out homes or a place to park. thing is i live at work. the mill shut down and no sings of me going back to work. i feel like tell that old bitch to fuck off. i dont know if they expect me to stick around and wait to go back to work or what.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
DL, that sucks big time. Good luck with all of that. I wish you the best.

SnBama, good looking car. I've never owned a honda, but they seem pretty reliable.

Bubba, congrats on the win. Do you have any pictures you can share with us?

Brad, I love that body style cougar. They looked good in the later sixties before they became land sharks.