Should i buy this car!!

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
ACK! i've never seen such a good pic of a narrowbody before! from the side it's much eaiser to tell..

not that i hate it but i'd definitely swing for a widebody over that. yeah it's unique but...meh...i dunno. i like the streamlined look but i'd have to see it next to a widebody to tell which i truly preferred. the idea of it being thinner just goes against what i tend to like in cars...thats all.

just because the engine doesn't look mint and is actually rather messed up i would pass because of it's rarity over here....

supra_fast

FN Fast
May 13, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
where in the states can i get a super clean 1jz? seriously i really want to no. because if someone can find me one that has that low of km/miles. super clean body and very lightly moded that would be the car for me. the only reason i dont want this car is because of how moded it is. if some one can point me in the right direction that would be awsome. i would just get it shipped to montana then pick it up there.

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
ur in calgary the sites i listed are based in alberta call them tell them your budget and car you want and they will get it for you. just don't get one from tyee imports your will regret it i have seen some horrible ruff shape cars come from there

supra_fast

FN Fast
May 13, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
the problem is im impatient as hell.lol i want one for this spring. i dont want to wait 5 months. if i seen a nice one tommorow i would go buy it. i want to be able to drive it the day the gravel is removed from the roads. if i go with import concern they almost never have supra's so they would have to find one then ship it. plus i would like it if i could see and drive it befor i buy it. if it was from the sates i would pay a sm member to look and test drive it for me if they were willing. i jsut dont want to assume im going to get a nice car. i want to no im getting a nice car.

supra_fast

FN Fast
May 13, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
i would also like if it was not jdm but i dont think i am able to swap myself. i have done strait swaps but never had to mess with wiring and stuff. dont no if i could do it. i perfer lhd!

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
supra_fast;887115 said:
the problem is im impatient as hell.lol i want one for this spring. i dont want to wait 5 months. if i seen a nice one tommorow i would go buy it. i want to be able to drive it the day the gravel is removed from the roads. if i go with import concern they almost never have supra's so they would have to find one then ship it. plus i would like it if i could see and drive it befor i buy it. if it was from the sates i would pay a sm member to look and test drive it for me if they were willing. i jsut dont want to assume im going to get a nice car. i want to no im getting a nice car.

imoport concern does some quality work and trust me the extra months wait would be worth getting exactly what you want. they could most likly have it too you by spring or summer anyways.

supra_fast

FN Fast
May 13, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
ugly body!! like i said i hated the body issues. i hear its expencive to redo the side moulding. how much would it cost to fix all its problems? and it has more miles!!!

Last edited: