shifter

suprahflyg

Prodution N's MA70!
Mar 6, 2013
California
So I have a lot of play with my shifter like when I'm in first gear I can move it around like its in neutral. Would I need to buy a new shifter or...? I don't really know much about cars so could anyone help me out?

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB

suprahflyg

Prodution N's MA70!
Mar 6, 2013
California
Alright thanks guys. And I pulled out a new tranny from the junkyard any ideas on a stage 2 clutch? I've read reviews on Act which I almost got but they said they lost a lot of acceleration

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
suprahflyg;1929071 said:
Alright thanks guys. And I pulled out a new tranny from the junkyard any ideas on a stage 2 clutch? I've read reviews on Act which I almost got but they said they lost a lot of acceleration

I bought mine from driftmotion too and it's been awesome.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
:/ dang.... I wish I would found this thread before I got mine from Toyota..... And there I was thinking I was doing the right thing by getting them from Toyota but nooooo There was something better out there...

suprahflyg

Prodution N's MA70!
Mar 6, 2013
California
I was looking up Act clutch because for a stage 2 it was a decent price and I thought it was good. But I looked up Act clutch for supra and a lot of people were saying they lost acceleration and it wasn't worth it.