She's going to the dyno so its time for a guessing game!! :D

whitemike

Banned
Aug 30, 2009
Winter Park, Florida, United States
I think it will be precisely something in between 0 and 1000 HP, and exact torque will be something in between 0 and 1000 TQ

That's my professional opinion, I can actually guarantee it to be 100% correct - even if the car blew up (god forbid)

GL Kenny! :)

-Mike

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Something blowing up is a possibility. We all know this; but, man you I didn't bring my umbrella because I wasn't ready for someone to pee on my parade! :biglaugh:

This one has already been through the BHG because the previous owner didn't do things right.

I however.....have hopefully done things right. ;)

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
I think this should be a new T.V. show, instead of Pass time" it should be Dyno Day.
Ken what's the prize if we guess right.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Koenigturbo;1554980 said:
Ken what's the prize if we guess right.

I guess I should offer a prize to the closest guesser.

Ok. Here it is:

The closest guesser will receive a 'T-Shirt' design free of charge!

The winner will need to email me several 'Hi-Res' photos of their car and I will make the design. The design will be emailed to the winner in two formats. .jpg so they can print it or use it as a computer desktop/background and also in .png format so it will be easily uploadable to any of the online printing services.

DISCLAIMER: I am not providing the shirt or the printing service. The only thing being provided is the design.

I think that's a little better than getting a stale cookie in the mail! :biglaugh:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
SupraDreamPDR;1555391 said:
426whp, 444wtq. Good luck. Any chance you'll be videoing your tuning / dyno session?

Yep, I'll dyno a pull or two.

EDIT: I meant to say "I'll video a pull or two." I must've had dyno on the brain! :biglaugh:

Last edited: