shaeff's parkinglot tire destruction. :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
so, more than a year ago, when i first put my car back on the road, i had only a few upgrades. those included the following:

Clutchmaster Stage III clutch
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (11lbs)
BIC ddp, connected to the stock N/A exhaust and cat. :3d_frown:
custom short shift
stock rims with kumho ecsta supras wrapped on all fours
koni yellows/eibachs

that's it. anyway, i decided it was time to kill my tires, or at leas take some of the tread off of them. this is the parkinglot of my old job, on private property, and my boss wouldnt have cared. :)

also, the vid is taken at night, with two of my friends watching/taping me, if i'd known they were going to tape me, i'd have played around more near the camera. (and yes, that's the stock BPV) :) enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbJ39I6_xyg

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
yeah, well, you know. that's me. ;) i know it's nothing super special, but it was fun!

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
(at that time, i had just cut the spikes off. and there was snow, but not on the pavement. the reason there was no tire squealing is because i needed an allignment. :))

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
heh, right now i still need an allignment so bad that i can barely control the sliding! :(

-shaeff

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
thanks fellas. :) glad you enjoyed it! after i get an alignment, i'll surely do this again, with my sawblades on back, of course!

-shaeff

poppincaps88

Oct 23, 2005
Northern Cali
hehe good times, used to do that with my last supes, havn't worked the nerve up to try that kind of thing with the new one (crashed my last one). :3d_frown:

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
]now i cant wait till i have pics of me in the supra with the drag slicks on. wait a sec.... thats right..... SOMEONE TOOK MY CAMERA!!!!!!! WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to hijack, still venting.. great vid though! cant get enough of it!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
heh, didn't even know more people replied to this! :(

yes, if you notice, the very first "drift" if you will, was actually pretty long, but if you listen to the motor, i gave it a LITTLE too much throttle and it whipped around too far at the very end. i wasn't happy about that. :( i used to pull that off like it was nobody's business.

i'll surely get some daylight vids after i get my setup tweaked the way i want it. :)

thanks for the comments!

-shaeff