Setsuko37's 87 na project

Setsuko37

Aug 13, 2011
Canal Winchester ohio
So heres my supra i bought it from my cousin for 800 bucks kinda got ripped but its my dream car so i bought it and stripped it out and modified the stock ass supra lol give me your thoughts

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 36
  • photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 30
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 34
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 29
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 27

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Looks like one of those silly drift kids learned about understeer the hard way. :p

I'd say enjoy it for what it is, and when/if it finally kicks the bucket, scrap it and move on, that car has seen much better days. I don't even want to show you what I got for $1000 a few years back, you'd be kicking yourself for buying that...

Setsuko37

Aug 13, 2011
Canal Winchester ohio
Yeah but dude its fun as fuck . but actually no the original owner said" i treat this supra like shit because its my work truck it it shit if i wanna go fast i have a corvette" lol it was sad i spent the first couple days pulling rocks and nails and construction shit out of my baby but shes great and for the small little corners in this town and the un touched slick ass paved roads this supra has a good purpose lol

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
I wouldn't put money into it unless you were making it a lemon racer. Also, I approve of the Flogging Molly lyrics (even though they weren't quite right) on the inside of the hatch. And the crown royal shift boot.
-AM3

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Like I said, treat it for what it is: a cheap ass disposable car that's fun while it lasts. ;)

I do approve 100% of the shift boot though, that's awesome.

Setsuko37

Aug 13, 2011
Canal Winchester ohio
lol i was really drunk and a little high when i was listening to drunken lullabies lol and i wrote that and was like shit that was no where near right haha i was like ah fuck it no one will notice haha fml. But yeah its a shitbox im just guna drift and road race around my country ass town in wanna run the shit out of the 7m and then get a GTE.

Setsuko37

Aug 13, 2011
Canal Winchester ohio
Well i did keep all the records from the day it was bought off the showroom floor. The original owner before the dumbass construction one was great he took the supra in about every month and payed 90 dollars almost everytime for a full fluid change fill-up and get her cleaned and washed by toyota. But when i got the car it had already been beatn so i went ahead and BECAUSE RACE CAR lol