Selling a Supra question...

Nopaint

Jan 30, 2007
GA
Hey guys,

I didn't know where to post this but I have a question for y'all. How much do 1J single turbo MKIIIs usually sell for? If the car is like in Perfect condition. It's a 91 targa top with a 1JZ and it's in perfect condition with wheels, suspension, and all that good stuff...

thanks...

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
pictures help alot. who did the engine swap, miles, mods, etc.

you need to post more information. so ill post an arbitraty number $142,234.75 give or take

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
^^^^^Mods and pics are absolutely necessary.^^^^^

The majority of MKIII's are definitely not single turbo 1J's, but have you scoped out ebay? The final bid on cars similar to yours can give a pretty good idea of what people are willing to pay.

Nopaint

Jan 30, 2007
GA
Ok thanks fellas. I don't have pics at the moment. But the car is in immaculate condition. Chassis has 150k, Car just received a $1500 paint job. All jams engine bay was done. Jet black, with 3 layers of clear.

Interior: Cobalt gauges: Oil, Boost, Water, and EGT. Also AEM Wideband.

Mods to motor is: HKS 272 cams
Sard 550cc
Greddy profect S Boost controler

Suspension: Tein flex with edc.
Slotted Rotors all around
Stainless Brake lines all around

Stainless clutch lines

Wheels: 18x10 SSR SP1
18X9 In front

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
Here's where ya go to see what any car is worth, cause they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them, but at least you can get a general idea as to what it might sell for. I sold my last car to two Belgium teenagers who felt it was worth a flight to LAX ,the drive south to my place, and the cost of shipping it back home. They found it on traderpubs in Belgium.

traderpubs.com

craigslist.org

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprageezer said:
Here's where ya go to see what any car is worth, cause they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them, but at least you can get a general idea as to what it might sell for. I sold my last car to two Belgium teenagers who felt it was worth a flight to LAX ,the drive south to my place, and the cost of shipping it back home. They found it on traderpubs in Belgium.

traderpubs.com

craigslist.org

holy hell, sounds like over kill but I guess if you want something bad enough.

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California

Amen to that, it does go to show the power of when you want something bad enough your gonna get it.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
suprageezer said:

Amen to that, it does go to show the power of when you want something bad enough your gonna get it.
only if you've got the cash, only with the cash.. i want a R34 skyline pretty badly, but i don't see that anytime in my future :[

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
Ya gotta have dreams otherwise theres no reason to live, I want a 98TT and someday I'll have it, I have no doubt if you truly want that Skyline someday your gonna make it happen.