Select Fit Crankshaft Main Bearings

Atlas

You call this a sandwich?
Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
I've been scouring online looking through aftermarket manufacturers and various Toyota parts catalogs but I can't seem to find anywhere that I can purchase the proper sized main bearings. Looking for a couple pairs of 5, 4, and 3. Anyone know where I can get a lead on these bearings, I'd be greatly appreciative! Main cap bearing three is definitely looking to be replaced. pics below.

8036961703_a2dee243c3_c.jpg

8036964150_8ae273c724_c.jpg

Bearing marked size 4

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
The select fit bearing is only avaliable through Toyota, no aftermarket uses this precise measurment system. And unfortunantly a few of the sizes are discontinued and no longer in stock for the 7M. So unless you get lucky and only need the bearing sizes they still have in stock then you will need to go with aftermarket std. or oversize berings.

Atlas

Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
I appreciate the help fellas! Looks like I'll have to give several local dealers a call come Monday. I really need a 4 marked pair, the rest look ok. Hope my lucks changes and I'll be able to source one. Really don't want to replace them with standard bearings and have to machine the journals to match :nono:

Atlas

Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
I haven't checked the clearences on the other bearings, they all looked to be in good condition, just normal wear. Cap number 3 had the gouge in the bearing, not sure what caused it but it definitely needs to be replaced. I'll definitely check the clearences though, per your advice. Thanks!