screw fedex

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
So, I ordered the Koyo radiator for my 1j from HPF. I checked the tracking on it yesterday and it said it was DELIVERED on Friday. Well, seeing as the only person who was at my house on Friday was my sister and she said nothing came, this leads me to believe the idiots took it to the wrong place. I am ROYALLY pissed, because it's the weekend and I can't do anything about it. I would have had my Supra ready to roll out this weekend if they hadn't of fucked up.

I will NEVER deal with FedEx ever again. This is the last straw.

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
When you look at the tracking number on fedex's site, there should be a phone number to call. Verify that the address they delivered it to is the same as the one on your invoice (and that the one on your invoice is correct). Unfortunately Fedex isn't open on Sundays, so I doubt youll get anyone until tomorrow.

I'll also look into it from my end to see what happened

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
well it doesn't show an address. Just says Advance, NC (which is where I live). And I don't see a phone number either.

L

lanky189

ESC i sympathize..but i changed the thread title... i like to keep the titles at least PG so people dont get harrased by a snoopy boss or something...

L

lanky189

no problem...that's why i have the ability to edit stuff...

sorry to hear about the delay...there is nothing worse than having your project (that no doubt has been held up by your own fault at some point) is held up by somebody else that you can have no affect on.

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
Welp, Jeff called me and apparently FedEx's scanning tool screwed up and showed it to deliver early, when it's supposed to be here today. Either way, I'm not fooling with 'em anymore.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
dont blame u, they have delivered 2 of my items to a house 3 miles away. sad thing is they did it on different occasions.

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
AND HERE WE GO AGAIN...supposed to be delivered today, right? welp, they didn't get it on their truck today so it will be tomorrow...or so they say.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Thats bullshit bro. I hate Fedex. So many times I go to track it and it says it will arrive on such and such a date then I check it the next day and they changed the date to like 4 friggin days more. That shit pisses me off. I love Ups.

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
well...somehow it didn't get on their delivery truck for today..but, it's at my house, lol. I'm not arguing because it's here, but they're just so stupid. I wouldn't recommend ANYONE deal with them for any reason.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Did you know fedex makes all their drivers file as independant contractors so they don't have to pay benefits and vacations and shit?

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
esc said:
well...somehow it didn't get on their delivery truck for today..but, it's at my house, lol. I'm not arguing because it's here, but they're just so stupid. I wouldn't recommend ANYONE deal with them for any reason.

Haha -- That's not funny :icon_conf They told me it'd be on delivery today, then almost immediately called back to say it missed the truck... Oh well, at least you got it :)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
umm holy crap, i ordered something from them about a week ago well the trackin said they delievered it to my house and no one was home bull$hit and so they left it on the front steps. no we dont no were the package is so, im fcukin pissed.

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
yey for me....just thought i'd let everyone know i fucked up my radiator trying to put it in. the fit was so tight i bent the shit out of the fins on it and now it just leaks all the coolant you put in it right out. i quit, anyone in the market for a supra?