SC300 with 1JZ VVTI soarer swap- Please help!!

What's up guys. So, I did a little bit of searching and could only really find chaser / Mark II wiring info.

I have a 92 SC300 with I believe a 98 soarer wiring harness / ECU. I plugged everything up last night, and surprise surpise... it doesn't even attempt to crank.

This car is an auto car, but I need help wiring it to act like a manual. (I have a suprastick controlling the transmission)

I've done 100% of this swap by myself with the help of an awesome guy named Kyle that works for boostlogic. I've got everything swapped in and the harness properly extended.

I used to be good at this whole look at a wiring diagram and know what I'm doing... but these toyota diagrams blow my mind. If I could get the body plug pin outs I can just match pin to pin with the SC300 body pinouts I already have.

If someone who has done this could give me a "These wires are important, do this" I'd really appreciate it. Everything is all bolted up and ready to go...

Btw, saying B+ needs power tells me nothing, so I'd hate for you to simplify even more, but I don't have any real info on the soarer ecu pinouts to go off of.

ALSO: there are 2 plugs in the engine bay one of which plugs right up, the other one is a 3 wire connector with a 4 wire on the soarers side. Any ideas?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
You just dont hook up the trans wires and can remove them from the harness.

Do you have ign switch wire from the body connector to the ecu wired up?

Do you have the main power wires like mrel batt and b+ wired from fuse box to ecu?

hvyman;1903443 said:
You just dont hook up the trans wires and can remove them from the harness.

Do you have ign switch wire from the body connector to the ecu wired up?

Do you have the main power wires like mrel batt and b+ wired from fuse box to ecu?

I got a hold of a good friend. He told me what I need to fix. There was a body plug that I forgot to plug up to the fuse box that has my starter/ main power wires.. (Doh)