SC Dealership bashes Japanese cars as "Rice"

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
$70 and hour is the cost to the company, not what the employees get paid. They get less than half that.

The issue is with the unions, end of story.

They aren't the "Big Three" they're the "Detroit Three" these days as Toyota has kicked their asses. Not to mention many of Detroit Three's parts and cars aren't even made here...

There is no such thing as a "domestic" automobile anymore.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
I just dont see a reason why one of the worlds largest corporations(GM) has any reason NOT to build the best cars in the world. They scraped by the last few years on the "gas mileage" wars and if you break down their cars beyond that they really have nothing to brag about. And i think the problem is theve never really built a "good" small car. Something 1.8 or under, high reving, sub 2400 lb car for people to get around in ala civic or corolla(even tho gm sold corollas as geo) that just wont quit. And yes i agree that any car will last if well maintained, but you have to remember 99% of people are stupid and as soon as something breaks or wears out they blame the car. Not their fault entirely i guess

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
who cares, there are ignorant idiots with outspoken opinions in all parts of the world and all aspects of society getting mad about it and discussing it is almost as ignorant as making the comment anyway.