Sarah Silverman

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Superjustin13 said:
Does Anyone else besides me think she's not funny at all???

Just though i'd share...

What I like about her is how she looks so innocent and sexy while saying the most offensive things you could imagine. It's not really your normal jokes with punch lines, the humor is in the delivery and the topics.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

shes cute, that's all i give her

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
eh, Carlos Mencia makes me laugh, so does Dave Chappel, that's pretty much it.

and eh its 4 am im bored and i have a long work day ahead of me, atleast someone else is up, lol

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I've always hated Sarah Silverman. I like goofy "nerd girls", but she's not good looking, her voice annoys me, her standup jokes do nothing but make me angry or feel sorry for her, and her political viewpoints [at least in the past] are ignorant.
Voice, looks, personality - those are the things that I think you can rate women on TV by - I like a girl that has two of those, or a good balance on a scale between them, but when you are lacking in one area, you need to make up in another. That is where she fails. If you like brown hair and eyes combo, at least you can mute Fran Drescher.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
She has her moments.
Carlos Mencia was ok at first, but he has become really annoying.
Chappelle was top-notch, his stand up and his show. Definietly one of my favorites, along with Brian Regan, Louis CK, Mitch Hedberg, Brian Posehn, Zach Galifianakis and a whole bunch of other people.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I'd rather she strip or blow me, her comedy is terrible but her body ain't bad. CHAPPELLE FTMFW!!!! also dennis leary, geroge carlin, and lewis black to name a few. Daniel Tosh is good.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I have seen her do stand-up a few times and she was hilarious.

It makes me wonder how she can make such an AWFUL show.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Her show makes me laugh for the most part

Love Carlos Mencia, George Carlin, Mitch Hedberg (rip :( ), Russell Peters, Eddie Izzard, so many more.