sanctioned drifting in NC?

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
I've been thinkin about getting into drifting with my M3 but, after doing some searches I haven't really been able to come up with much information on drift comps in NC. Mostly autocrosses come up (and a lot of BS about some agricultural crap). Anyone know of any organizations in the area that do drift comps regularly?

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
I don't know of any offhand, but check out dgtrials.com They're pretty active on the east coast and while they may not hold a NC event they probably have some posted on their forums from other organizations...

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i dont know of any in nc but you could always go to georgia and play around down where the big boys play.like reese millen etc.

mmmjesse

Dec 29, 2005
raleigh, nc
Well, thats not much around here at the moment, but i do know that some people have stuff in the works. Like Danny said, the closest right now are in richmond, VA area and Atlanta.

Jesse

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
We have a friend that is on look-out drift. I don't know his name on there but he has been on that for a while, usually calls us about anything that is going on in the area. He also has a ae86 hatch, and a oupe at one point but he wrecked one of them.

b005t3d

Banned
Jul 14, 2005
bellevue,nashville, tn
this dude is nuts, hes got the rolla, a slammed mazda truck, an amigo with a turboed 7m in it. he crazy but he makes it all work. the man is a terror behind the wheel of anything.