San antonio

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
I don't know yet. I'm waiting on pics of interior and engine bay. I'll be getting that with more info tonight. He says everything works though. He actually drove it from Houston to Dallas today for the Wekfest show up there.

There's also this one http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11853380&postcount=2
He already wants to come check out my car and probably trade.

Really I just want something with a fully working interior. Right now the only thing that works in mine is the gas and temp gauge..interior needs serious work and the suspension needs an overhaul. But it's got two turbos yo! lol

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
LongGone;1767471 said:
not anymore. I have had about 5 mk3's from 7mge, gte and 1jz's. Loved them all but took a break from them. Where in San Antonio are you?
I dont know of too many people out here and went to a margies meet on 1604 with my mr2 about 2 years ago. was cool until a few started acting like a$$es.

I live in Buda now. Gonna try and get my 2j 87 going pretty soon, and get back in the game. I havent had boost in a year and a half.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

rowi228;1768135 said:
Hey guys I live in uvalde. I just bought a 87 7mgte to fix up hopefully I'll see you guys around.

Do you make it to S.A. any?

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Man. I really wanted an SC.... but finances won't allow it. There was a dealer willing to accept split payment, showed up and the sc400 was in the shittiest condition I have ever seen. *sigh gonna have to settle for a civic... ew :(

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
lithium14;1768192 said:
Man. I really wanted an SC.... but finances won't allow it. There was a dealer willing to accept split payment, showed up and the sc400 was in the shittiest condition I have ever seen. *sigh gonna have to settle for a civic... ew :(

Watch your mouth!

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Still taking baby step here, finally installed the flywheel, clutch, and tranny. I almost made the rookie mistake of putting the clutch on backwards.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
1988ma70supra;1774292 said:
Whats new guys!!! Havent been here in a while..... When are we gonna get another meet together?

Look what the wind blew in...... What is up. I probably won't be running till Jan some time.

justbeinfrank

Jul 6, 2011
San Antonio, Texas
Ok guys so I am back in town and pulled the supra apart. Seems like its just a broken spark plug. What would cause that also have a lot of oil in the general area of the 3rd through 6th plug I already changed the valve cover gasket what else would do this?

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
Well i guess i'll checkin also. Been slow here....mostly me being lazy.Had an issue with the timing and a kinda high idle (1200-1350rpm). As some my know my throttle body had a jack up vacuum pipe which i tried putting gasket sealant on. Mike gave me some more of his leftover 7M parts since he's the big ball-a 2JZ man...so thanks. My car is running pretty good thanks to throttle body.....oh yeah ...you to Rufus. Now to get some shocks, and insurance. oh yeah.............i need to find that title.