San antonio

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
If u.s.a. brings his guys and miguel san supra and me show up thats at least 7 MKIII's. Thats not bad plus your mkII Guys, should be Ok.

Suprapowers what are you doing Sat?

Last edited:

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
1988ma70supra;1473255 said:
Are we all meeting up in one spot then heading out to Castroville or are we just meeting there?

Saturday:
10:45 Leave the hotel and arrive at the park in Castroville by 11:15. BBQ and show and shine till 2ish.
3:00 Cruise to lake Medina & if we can find adequit space we may move the show and shine to the lake........input please.
5:00 For those who are still in a driving mood, and looking for more photo ops.... head to the Trinity University Stadium parking lot, for a photo shoot overlooking the San Antonio skyline. It is kind of a parking lot in the sky.
7:00??? Dinner somewhere. Maybe the Quarry Market for more photos with antique machinery and giant smoke stacks.
I have confirmed with my boss Ralph a rate of 59.99 for the meet. To get this rate, you must identify yourself as part of this group, or you will likely be quoted 89.99 if not more. Everyone at the front desk should be aware of us by this time tomorrow. You can drop my name (Derek), or just say you are part of the Supra group. I am not requesting that anyone make their reservations right this second, but it would be helpfull to have a count of those who are fairly certain they will be staying here. Hotel info: Best Western Casa Linda (210) 366-1800. Address: 8818 Jones Maltzberger, SA Tx 78216

im meeting at the hotel

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Hey just thought you should know...... The other day when taco spent the night at you house and he logged on to sm using your user name and left this post...I guess he got on after he put you to sleep?:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

san supra;1471265 said:
i hijacked san supras puter so this is not him.

Id keep the 1j. You dont have any problems with it except the the paint which is no big deal.

The 7m...you would build stockish i guessing so i dont think you would be happy losing power.

If you really like the other car i would swap everything over.

all above not stated by san supra

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1473292 said:
Hey just thought you should know...... The other day when taco spent the night at you house and he logged on to sm using your user name and left this post...I guess he got on after he put you to sleep?:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

lmao! i cant believe it! he betrayed me...

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1473107 said:
Suprapowers what are you doing Sat?

Working. I get off around 1:30pm though. Medina Lake is pretty close to me. I could meet you guys up there. There's a nice little drive from Medina Lake towards IH10 that I once discovered. I'll see if I can pull up some kind of map and remember it.

Okay, I can't remember. I think it was Culebra Rd. all the way out to State HWY Park 37 Rd. out to Bandera. Yeah, that's it... I think.

Nevermind, I forgot I'm going to Sea World tomorrow. You guys have fun, and post plenty of pics and vids if possible.

Last edited:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
san supra;1473645 said:

I never thought to hook up the second port. When I bought it the guy told me all I had to do was connect the top port to vacuum. I asked about the little one and he told me it wasn't necessary to connect it. Wait... as a matter of fact he told me that it was there to leak out any condensation (moisture) that may have build up in there. I didn't know any better. Give that second port a try and see if that helps ya.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Suprapowaz!(2);1474090 said:
I never thought to hook up the second port. When I bought it the guy told me all I had to do was connect the top port to vacuum. I asked about the little one and he told me it wasn't necessary to connect it. Wait... as a matter of fact he told me that it was there to leak out any condensation (moisture) that may have build up in there. I didn't know any better. Give that second port a try and see if that helps ya.

im not going to hook it up because i plan on getting my own, seeing how you will need it very soon... right?????:icon_bigg

well at least we learned something

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
san supra;1474434 said:
im not going to hook it up because i plan on getting my own, seeing how you will need it very soon... right?????:icon_bigg

well at least we learned something

Errr, yeah. As soon as I get in the garage and get to it. I've just been procrastinating so much, but I'm gonna do it!! As a matter of fact I'm going in there right now to do something! I don't care what it is I'm gonna turn a wrench on something dammit!

BTW, last night I tried to catch up with you guys according to the itinerary that was posted. I knew those plans weren't set in stone, but I gave it a try. I went to the parking lot at the Alamo Stadium and cruised around Trinity for a bit. Then I headed off to the Quarry to drive around to see if I could spot you guys. I was jammed pack there. Then I went to that Best Western to see if anybody was there. After that I just headed back home. Anybody get any pics or vids?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1474554 said:
Errr, yeah. As soon as I get in the garage and get to it. I've just been procrastinating so much, but I'm gonna do it!! As a matter of fact I'm going in there right now to do something! I don't care what it is I'm gonna turn a wrench on something dammit!

BTW, last night I tried to catch up with you guys according to the itinerary that was posted. I knew those plans weren't set in stone, but I gave it a try. I went to the parking lot at the Alamo Stadium and cruised around Trinity for a bit. Then I headed off to the Quarry to drive around to see if I could spot you guys. I was jammed pack there. Then I went to that Best Western to see if anybody was there. After that I just headed back home. Anybody get any pics or vids?

Yeah we didn't stick to it at all. It was good. There was only about 10 cars. But the whole supra family was represented. Nice time, got to meet some new people.

Saw a restored MKII that was very nice. Made me want to keep my 89, I'm so freakin confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What to do what to do??????? He told me that I should keep both.. LOL Thats what everyone tells me.

What all do you have to do to get it running?

supra.usa

7m.performance
Mar 22, 2009
San Antonio, Texas, United States
meet121909034.jpg
[/IMG]
meet121909024.jpg
[/IMG]
meet121909003.jpg
meet121909033.jpg