San antonio

CT26smoker

Banned
May 25, 2010
Houston
san supra;1646576 said:
p1647187_1.jpg

I would get inside with a piece of wood as long as the middle part of the crease, and a layer of rubber between it, and the sheet metal (couple of layers of old inner tube), and push it out.
It just may pop out with only minor damage still showing.

But first, I would search the whole area for any car with red paint (your's) on it's bumper.
What you do to them, depends on how good of a lawyer you have, and if you have any priors......

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
san supra;1647278 said:
hahaha i doubt i will find the person that hit it.

i would love to push the dent out but you cant get to the back side of the fender.

Theres this body repair kit that i used to have that could pop this out. I looked for it the day you posted the pics and havent had luck finding it. I think i lost it during the move. I looks like a big suction cup thing that works pretty much the way it sounds. You press it up on the dent and get most of the air out. That thing has a valve with a small hand pump and you pump it to vacuum the rest out to get a really good suction. Then you just simply pull the dent out. I think i had bought it at Pep Boys. Ill try looking for it again and let you know if i find it.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
1988ma70supra;1647897 said:
Theres this body repair kit that i used to have that could pop this out. I looked for it the day you posted the pics and havent had luck finding it. I think i lost it during the move. I looks like a big suction cup thing that works pretty much the way it sounds. You press it up on the dent and get most of the air out. That thing has a valve with a small hand pump and you pump it to vacuum the rest out to get a really good suction. Then you just simply pull the dent out. I think i had bought it at Pep Boys. Ill try looking for it again and let you know if i find it.

I was gonna say use a plunger but this is probably a better idea haha

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
san supra;1647995 said:
problem with pulling the dent out is that there will still be high spots around the edges

I couldn't find the damn thing. The kit came with different suction cup sizes to try and get the little dents as well so that could help detail it a bit more to get rid of those high spots that your talking about; but theres no doubt that there will be imperfections but will look better than it does right now.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
san supra;1648435 said:
yeah it would look better but it really isn't bothering me as much as i thought.
now my fuel cut, thats bothering me! lol

x2!!! I hate fuel cut. And I've pretty much everything possible to make my turbos spool quicker therefore hit fuel cut quicker...plus it's cold

Me and david installed hard piping on my car last night. I need to take pics..looks good, nice and shiny!

I'll talk to some of my evo buddies david. I didn't know you were lookin for those injectors

CT26smoker

Banned
May 25, 2010
Houston
1988ma70supra;1648969 said:
Its times like these that i love my HKS FCON, VPC, and GCC combo!! :love:

Still running that, cool !
So many people want to jump on the newest craze, like Mega-Dribble, or Maf-Spoof,
when the old, well engineered stuff works so well.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I was reading your thread. What a kiss Ass. You were a lot nicer to him then I would of been.

I have 2 or three blocks that should have that timing belt pulley if you need one.