San antonio

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1505169 said:
Oh yeah, Ole Dave was talking crap about my starter having more torque then my engine...... Think he was surprised. I took him through the first two gears. I think we got up to 60 or so. Heres some footage from the dash cam.:eek2: ................nough said.

lol, you a believer now David?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1506621 said:
im a believer that he has more modifications than me.:evil2:

just wait for me to get some cash flow and my beast will awaken

Respect the 1j. it's a damn good engine. little brother to the 2j. remember it's stock. I wonder what would happen if i swapped all my mods to a stock 7m........... anyone ...anyone.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
awesomeness!

you know how i told you that my rear timing cover was leaking? well a guy on here told me that it cant be to problem because behind the timing cover its oil, not coolant.
yay! no head pullin!. its probably my coolant block so im just going to replace all the gaskets

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1506832 said:
awesomeness!

you know how i told you that my rear timing cover was leaking? well a guy on here told me that it cant be to problem because behind the timing cover its oil, not coolant.
yay! no head pullin!. its probably my coolant block so im just going to replace all the gaskets

Lol

so it the pipe that bolts up housing head? the one the thermostat housing bolts too? did you ever find out what was up with that code?

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1506848 said:
Lol

so it the pipe that bolts up housing head? the one the thermostat housing bolts too? did you ever find out what was up with that code?

yeah the t-stat housing where it bolts to the head.

the code was because an old hose cracked on me.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
S.A. supra;1507918 said:
What happen?

Money issues. And plus I need something reliable that I won't have to sink money into every weekend....
At this point I could be financing a brand new car and be saving money

S.A. supra;1507980 said:
Yeah way too bright. Shoot I got a whole $50 back. And I was happy. Where did you get your oil pump from?

I only got $167 back, but its my first year filing for taxes and I only worked for about 6 months last year

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
Hey guys need your help. I got my car started but I have a bunch of issues still. The one that's got me now is the car is overheating. I thought it was the fan but I did the spin iit and if it has resistance test. I also notice when iits first started up I can hear it engage then it returns to normal operation after a few seconds. So that indcates it's good right? So why doesn't it engage when the temps start to rise? Any ideas guys.

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
If you scroll to the bottom of the main page one the bottom left you can change the theme color to a dark blue. It is much better than the white...it is too bright.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Unless you have The t stat backwards like last time. Check it spring should be in towards the engine. I got shut down today:nono: I'll be down there tomorrow. What time do you work on monday?

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
yeah I doubled check thermostat and good. Only leaks out due to overflow. I was hoping there was another way to check the fan clutch other than spinning it.