San antonio

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
san supra;2043846 said:
hmmm mine stays lean until 10psi
i have all of those things except the afpr installed

S.A. supra i have the eibach tokico set up and it lowers the car but for performance id say its pretty weak.

If you're rolling on the throttle into boost TCCS will not immediately go into open loop. If you were to go full throttle say around 2000rpm and watch it build boost, what will your afr's do while boost builds? I would think your car will go open loop sooner, and you'll be running rich well before 10psi, right?

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Thank you 3p. I knew you'd chime in about our cars falling into open loop. You could also tap into Vf by by tapping into E1 and Vf1 on the diagnostic block with a voltmeter and monitor it. When the car goes into open loop it'll go from reading 2.5-3.5v in closed loop to I believe what I remember was 1v, or 0v. You'll see it go into open loop.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Hell, I wish I had it in "full-time launch mode".... I'm stuck in three wheel motion mode, you don't know nothing about that.

Last edited:

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
So I went to pick n pull and bought my afm sensor and it worked , my car lives finally sounds great and idels perfectly, thanks suprapowaz! For the heads up

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
St!LL b0oStEd;2044323 said:
So I went to pick n pull and bought my afm sensor and it worked , my car lives finally sounds great and idels perfectly, thanks suprapowaz! For the heads up

Glad to hear. That's what we're here for. Don't hesitate to ask for help on these forums. Any vids of the beast running?

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
AnR performance have anyone heard about this shop called the guy up and told him what I needed done , everything went good I took my car and now waiting to see how my car comes out , i will let yall know how my car comes out I've seen the name mentioned before but nobody had a review on it

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
It's a guy named Armando and his brother I'm getting my intercooler piping done and getting some wirring done to replace old worn wires also he is gonna pull out a broken valve cover bolt that broke off just wanted to see if anyone hear anything