Sad day for the 89

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Well here is the latest.

Spoke with ins man yesterday gave him my info. Today he calls and now there is a stolen vehicle report.:3d_frown: Be intersting to know when it was filed. So as far as he's concerned no coverage for me.:icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_evil

The lady w/no lic, and no clue is now in a drug rehab program.

Thanks again Jeff and the rest w/new posts. Will see how this pans out as I just spoke w/my ins. I have more claims than a damn gold miner. Katrina car and house, fire at the house. :icon_evil

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
does your insurance have uninsured driver..?

I know Allstate has the coverage, as long as it can be proven the other person was at fault, you should be covered..

now getting the full value of your car is going to be tough. The 2JZ swap alone should warrant a minimum of $6k, but they'll try to deduct every possible thing, so be prepared to show receipts of everything..

good luck.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
This thread keeps getting worse! I hope you haven't stood up straight yet George. You sound like this happened close to Hwy 63, and you found my drunk prego bitch.

Clarify the Lortab thing though. Did she just get a 60 pill perscription filled? Surely it was taken out of context when people said she just took 60.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
She probaly would of died if we didn't hit her at 60mph... ;), We got the 92 to crank but we don't have the clamp to hold it down, had to get a new battery, still running very rich and smoke was everywere, but atleast we got it to start... :icon_bigg

But anyways, it's Evan, George's son... we're all ok, I have a little headache from the bang from the 92's turbo backfiring, gave me a shock :biglaugh:

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
So clarify for me. The vehicle she was in was reported stolen? If so, was reported before or after the wreck. Could make a difference with a "technicality" like that.

George don't be afraid to file on the uninsured motorist portion of your policy. I don't know how it is over there but a friend, who's an adjuster told me, it don't count against you.

So I can take it it's been awhile since the 92 was cranked up?

Oh, and for those you wondering how she could take 60 Lortabs and still be awake......addicts build up tolerances. People who chronicly abuse narcotics will have to have more and more to get their "high". Also, lortab is a opiate narcotic, and they work by blocking pain receptors in the body, and after months/years of chronic abuse, they have to have it...literally, otherwise they go into withdrawals and all the pain receptors all over the body start firing back up causing excrutiating pain and sickness. That's why these people can't quit cold turkey. Now I am by no means excusing the actions of the piece of crap lady, but she could have at least waited till she got home to pop all of 'em.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Just got in. Had some killer $1.00 tacos...not sure how the bill got so high.:aigo:

Whilst I was getting cleaned up my son posted the latest updates. Try to explain.

On the 89. Thanks Ken. What is known is that they are balking/standing behind the stolen (we don't have to pay) vehicle report. I've already mentioned the weird timing details to my ins. Should hear from my ins. this week. Seriously no worries as we are glad to be unhurt/alive and in no need of regular transportation. So we decided to give the 92 some much needed attention.

Noah came over, as good of a friend as you could ask for. We had some finishing up to do on the 92 (replace stretched out throttle cable, reattach vacuum lines, misc wiriing) and finally turn the key after a fresh rebuild...:3d_frown:

The dreaded click. Battery had been sitting for a good 6 months, but still should of cranked with the jumper cables attached to a running vehicle. Wondering if it's in the wiring.....couple of phone calls later and a einstein moment. I suggest to Noah that maybe it's the battery and not the wiring...off to get a new battery....new battery in and vrooom...Bang!!! thats the part that scared the bgeezitzsss out of my son. Holy tooMuchFuelinNeedOfATune! Anyways she cranks and should be broken in soon.

Hopefully will be cruising targaless this coming weekend.:love::love::love:

Can't thank everyone enough for their support and well wishes.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
haha, I love back fires..I remember once, we were trying to start my neighbor's FairyLady roadster after a few months of sitting. It would crank and crank, and the carbs were filling the car with gas, then it finally cranks and BOOOOMM, it sounded like a gunshot, and our ears were ringing for a while...

turns out there was a blockage in the exhaust and it blew the muffler..:lol:

anyway, good to hear you won't be supra-less..!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Great news George.

I also second the part about Noah being as good a friend as you could ever ask for...........:bowdown:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero;1345951 said:
Great news George.

I also second the part about Noah being as good a friend as you could ever ask for...........:bowdown:

I'll third that one! Noah is a great guy. I brag on the Mississippi guys a lot. But there is a guy up in Sumiton that's pretty cool too. Living between Noah/George and Jay is a pretty good place to be. I'm not ever far from help at any time.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
jugodegolf;1345697 said:
Just got in. Had some killer $1.00 tacos...not sure how the bill got so high.:aigo:

Noah came over, as good of a friend as you could ask for. We had some finishing up to do on the 92 (replace stretched out throttle cable, reattach vacuum lines, misc wiriing) and finally turn the key after a fresh rebuild...:3d_frown:

suprahero;1345951 said:
Great news George.

ForcedTorque;1345993 said:
I'll third that one! Noah is a great guy. I brag on the Mississippi guys a lot. But there is a guy up in Sumiton that's pretty cool too. Living between Noah/George and Jay is a pretty good place to be. I'm not ever far from help at any time.

you guys are always sucking up, just pay the money you owe and we'll be even:biglaugh:.
thanks for the compliments from you guys, i feel the same way about y'all. i know if i ever needed the help, you guys would do for me what i would do for you.

george, i appreciate you and even coming out to mandeville for the beer and tacos.
hopefully gixxer will be here soon so we can come by to play with your car.
don't forget to change your oil soon.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I just came about this thread, I'm glad you guys are ok!

What a wreck, holy crap... but the ol' MkIII pulled through in her final moments to ensure you live to raise another.

Rust in peace Supra.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
Oh Shit.... I feel sorry for her and her family and hope the best for you. She must have had a screwed up past few weeks or somethin. But suicide... That's going too far.

Last edited: