S500 BBK Alternative Rotor options

SpaceNutsActual

Oct 28, 2023
South Carolina
Ive been looking into doing this upgrade on my car for a while. I've heard that you can use a V class ( Euro spec Metris van) rotors as long as its a 330mm rotor (USDM Metris Vans are only 300mm) without a spacer between the caliper and the knuckle. I have a Brembo Part number for the 330mm rotor (No. 09.C064.11) however I would like to get a rotor that is slotted since I plan to do Auto-X with my car. Anyone run a cross reference for those rotors or am I just stuck with a unslotted rotor? Thank you for your time. - Austin

57Bonus

Dec 14, 2022
Ive been looking into doing this upgrade on my car for a while. I've heard that you can use a V class ( Euro spec Metris van) rotors as long as its a 330mm rotor (USDM Metris Vans are only 300mm) without a spacer between the caliper and the knuckle. I have a Brembo Part number for the 330mm rotor (No. 09.C064.11) however I would like to get a rotor that is slotted since I plan to do Auto-X with my car. Anyone run a cross reference for those rotors or am I just stuck with a unslotted rotor? Thank you for your time. - Austin
I'm not aware that the Metris van rotors can be used without spacers for the calipers and would be interested if that is the case.

As an option, Power Stop makes R350 330mm drilled and slotted rotors to fit the front MB BBK conversion. You still run spacers but really not a bad setup.
The Power Stop front rotors is what I'm currently running on my MK3 which I autocross and they work pretty good.
(My rear brakes have the Poormanmods LS430 BBK conversion as well.)
MB-bbk-1.JPG

Reactions: SpaceNutsActual