s2k vs my supra what do you think

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
ok so this guy in an s2000 wants to race me. the s2000 is stock except for an hks cat-back. my supra has 3 inch exhaust (except the elbow) cool eeze intake pipe, kn fipk, ct-26 50 trim turbo, custome upper intercooler hard pipe, apexi avcr @ 10psi , 12psi if i need it. who do you think will win?

BRIAN

Supramania Contributor
Jan 7, 2006
socal
AGlobalThreat said:
I beat 2 s2000's in my 06 accord v6 coupe, they're nothing special. The car is made to handle, it's honda's miata.
18 years old and already you've aquired a 1JZ Supra and an 06 accord. Your parents must love you.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
BAD BRIAN said:
18 years old and already you've aquired a 1JZ Supra and an 06 accord. Your parents must love you.

in his defense...I have the supra in my sig, plus I had a white N/A, plus a MkI, plus an 03 lancer, and a turbo Z31. I'm going to get another supra for a 1JZ build, and I'm putting a SBC in the Z.

I'm 17 years old, work 2 jobs, and all my parents did to help was a 20 every here and there and co-sign on the lancer...so don't jump the gun too fast with the age thing.

BRIAN

Supramania Contributor
Jan 7, 2006
socal
wingman said:
in his defense...I have the supra in my sig, plus I had a white N/A, plus a MkI, plus an 03 lancer, and a turbo Z31. I'm going to get another supra for a 1JZ build, and I'm putting a SBC in the Z.

I'm 17 years old, work 2 jobs, and all my parents did to help was a 20 every here and there and co-sign on the lancer...so don't jump the gun too fast with the age thing.
What ever you say.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
By the way, lets not argue about how 17 years olds can afford more cars than an entire family..this is 89turbotoys thread, lets not fill it with garbage...thanks.
-Justin

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Back on track...the s2k has no torque. On a windy road, hes gonna jump you because of handling, bot for speed youre going to do well. But his times show that he is a capable driver and his car has decent times.
A V6 Accord will always beat a s2k. Those cars are pretty darn fast. Friend has a coupe V6 and it impresses me.