S2k seats in my 88

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
lol....i am...i just bought the car and its completely unmolested...the only mod was my seats...window tint and alot of mods are to come

StrikeIS

Apr 1, 2009
Va
Ive seen someone selling a supra online awhile back with acura integra seats. I thought it looked like crap but Im sure they were hella lighter.

mickgarvey

Jul 5, 2009
Mukilteo, Wa
take out the back seats and make a custom sub box then you wont have to match the interior! The back seats look kinda worn on the tops anyway (thats a good excuse to buy subs).

Oh yeah but your trying to save weight....

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
mickgarvey;1449661 said:
take out the back seats and make a custom sub box then you wont have to match the interior! The back seats look kinda worn on the tops anyway (thats a good excuse to buy subs).

Oh yeah but your trying to save weight....

exactly....my original plan is to remove the back seats and throw in a rollcage...not into subs...have a 15" sub sitting in my room for a few months now...not gonna put it in...dont need a radio when the turbo spooling sounds better :naughty:

StrikeIS

Apr 1, 2009
Va
I put a nice alpine headunit and nice speakers in my car and maybe turned my radio on once. turbo and bov are so much better.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
illmatic357;1448662 said:
they look good butt hey dont flow with the body very will i would have went twith 93+ surpa seats but congrads for being different

Mc319;1448989 said:
wow they look preety good if they fit yu
den go for it my friend personally i would have
the 93+ seats installed lol but dats just me

MKIII seats > MKIV seat, I am sorry to say it but it is true.

freemoneey

Finally, it's ALIVE...
Jun 8, 2008
Dearborn Hts,MI
Hey Man,

I have seen these seats in the car and they do look good, I even sat in them and they do hug pretty good.

all that you need to do is to find the seat brackets to roll.

Personally, I would go with black seats, but i know that you had theses seats for a while.

is your car still a virgin? have you done any other aftermarket mods?

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
no sir...just the seats...lolz...for now...ill give u a call when i get them goodies coming in XD