s2k on the highway say bye bye

UpbeatFish

Permanently Banned
Oct 4, 2007
Fail town
so i was strolling down the highway to my school today and a s2000 pulls up next me. keep in mind i actually follow the speeding laws. this guy looks at my car and laughs (so says my buddy sitting next to me). im like jesus!! i speed up a bit and see this guy staring me down. and bomm! it starts taking off, i down shift and start catching this guy. we're going like 100mph now so i slow down and so does he. he pulls up next to me...3 honks. and we gun it. i pull on this guy, shift ... POP... from my exhuast and i start leaving this guy in the dust. he pulls up next to me on the freeway! and yells, "wow man, i guess supras can run" i yell back " i guess so huh" he laughs and takes the nearest exit.

my friend looks over and says "i dont think he was planning on getting off there" and i just starting dying.

good stuff. i had my camera in my arm rest but i forgot to whip it out =//

UpbeatFish

Permanently Banned
Oct 4, 2007
Fail town
oh yeah haha. my wording was super wrong in my posting. i welded shut the o2 sesor with the screw because it was leaking. i welded it off and left it nicely sitting. i actually took it somewhere and he said anytime i want to take off the screw he can do it for free so its all good..

shit was funny what people were saying "palm head" lmao.
but i couldnt install it, the falp kept hitting so some guy who welded the screw for me at his shop did it, im still interested to see how he did it though because i didnt see.

yeah i guess!
the never raced an s2k and i could hear some sorta wotz from it.
not too sure...
probly stock with an intake lmao

yeah it wasnt quick at all. i swear one thing i gun it, next hes way back there hmm... now i know

Last edited:

UpbeatFish

Permanently Banned
Oct 4, 2007
Fail town
that civic had a supercharger.

and that was b4 my bic ddp, apexi filter, toqured headgasket (not scared to shift at 6k anymore) test pipe and custom exhuast, aem comp, upgraded 57 trim turbo and some nice gadges to go along. its been a long weekend for me thank you

might as well take out some s2ks.

yeah and im looking for that freaken honda. ill prob see him tomorrow at the gym.
i hear he runs with a bottle too but i got to see to believe.

UpbeatFish

Permanently Banned
Oct 4, 2007
Fail town
IJ.;1327769 said:
Only because we don't have a bullshit section.....

i find it funny how this site takes bs from mods like their better in some sorta way.

there should be a bullshit section so you can mod that youll fit right in. im out

i dont need this website as much as it need legit people modding it.

peace out

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
severe.jpg