Ryan's 92 build thread aka NashMan

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
IJ.;1336013 said:
Looks good Ryan, please make some soft jaws for the Vise when working on nice Al parts ;)

i bean wanting to get set of soft jaws for some time just umm have not got around to it

i used leather straps when i made my an fittings and clamp nice aul parts in the a arms i can care less about

crisp;1336009 said:
Looking SICK Ryan! Very nice work!

(Cute Kittycake you have there... and that Hotdoggy is a friendly looking fellow, too!:biglaugh:)

-crisp

thansk dude yae she is stuiped but loveable

Turbo Drifter;1336191 said:
Nice job man, I think I'm going to tackle the bushing swap soon too. Not sure if I want to after all the troubles you had.

Nice wheels by the way, look like my old ones?

Jeremy

well it was pain full to do but the car is much stiffer now and does not sqeek witch rules greash nips for ever

but if your are in good shape i whould pass on it in less you want less slop that some of the bushings have factory

my wheels are balles star forum i don't mind them i may chnage em later

want to trade hehehe

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yae i need a good vice frist it not in the greatest shaoe i going to take sleag hammer to it break it really good and bring ti back to the store and get brand new one

i have done this like 8 times all ready lol

on a fun note i modded the truck today instead of working on my supra

i put a n/a supra afm on it and now she rips really good

installed my wide band to since i had to reajust the spring tention on the supra afm to work right

woot woot

now all i got do is put the neo in and smooth it out and gain some more power

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Not sure if you are planning to run a methanol kit, but holy shit am I glad I did! I'm running 20-22psi daily on pump gas and my car seriously hauls ass now. :D If you're gonna run stock pistons like me, you gotta keep 'em cool.

I got the AEM kit off eBay, only $350 and it works perfectly.

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Yblegal91t;1337932 said:
That's the one. There are dozens of vendors selling them on eBay. It's a popular kit, possibly because of the failsafe feature. If it runs out fluid or something wrong is detected with the pump, the module can trigger a relay that you wire inline with your boost controller solenoid so it defaults to wastegate spring. Mine is setup this way for a little extra safety.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
stand alone will sovle this for now plus as i told you befor get it runing see what happens then install if needed be

that my moddo

tekdeus;1337931 said:
Not sure if you are planning to run a methanol kit, but holy shit am I glad I did! I'm running 20-22psi daily on pump gas and my car seriously hauls ass now. :D If you're gonna run stock pistons like me, you gotta keep 'em cool.

I got the AEM kit off eBay, only $350 and it works perfectly.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i have bin playing with the truck lol she has gain big power hehehe you know me fuck with every thing

but now it is supra time i rebuilt my sun roof today and installed new speakers

that is alll for now

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i have bean very sick latly and i have no answers on why so car has had nothing done to it

and if i cna not finsh it i will give it to some who can if that ever happens

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i have bean feeling good for the longest time now still don't under stand why i went though what i did ,but i am good to go now and i am happy since i just started school

stuff has change on my side of life and i need nice break aka the 4 runner but every time i take my 4 runner out i break some thing get a new dent etc kinda getting sick of that (swear it's the devil)

but at lest after bunch of mucking around with the motor i get crazy good gas mileage and good bump in power

but on another note i have started to work on the supra again

finshed rebuilding the sun roof since the cord's were all bent and just plain worn out and the motor is out now but the cross hatch is tad to worn for me so it will have to be refreshed new barrings etc.

Now i have this little devil on my shoulder telling me to chuck some rod's in there and if i can afford it some pistons and the funny part so is the angle on my other shoulder is telling me the same thing lol

and i am really debating on getting rid of my aem now as well and go for micro tec system

another debate i have is to what cam's to run right now i have mild re grind so far but might switch it up

what i have
252 212@50 308 lift

my 2 options are that i am thinking about are

261 223@50 326 lift
264 220@50 336 lift BC cam

well all post up a pic or two later on

chow for now

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well cam are still undecided ? but i am still going to keep my stock sized valve's talked with guy that has done lots of heads for the 7m and said valves are waste of money money to power ratio was not even close to being worth it.

but i have bean reading about port work for some time now and have done some stuff in the past so it's time to widdle away at my head

i am really going to focus on the intake side and just do light clean up on exhaust side smooth it all out blaa blaa blaaa

one thing that gets me thou is every one has Sean the group a head but has taken a pic of the piston it's self the mager deciding factor

i guess it will be flat top on some sort

so this is why i am not sure what going to do about that yet

if any one wants to put any input in i be glad to read it

cheers for now

i post pic's of what i have done as well if i can find my camara

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well the flow bench idea well it wont happen

but a person i know is helping me with my head he is very knowledgeable when ti comes to heads he does all the racers head around here as well

even found out what thous magic dots are for in the comp chambers there for were the tang is suppost to be to help the tumble affect and to help the main kernel

i do wright up on my plug indexing it pretty easy to do just get none tapered moarso spark plus washers

on another note i ordered a Teflon crank scraper for my motor that mix with my 6m crank she is going to spin up fast and all the other junk i have

well cheers for now

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i might be pulling my sub frame to do this so diff rip out can never happen then just do seam welding and call it a day and since i have 89 plus subframe i all heady have the brace bars so i am good to go

p1413953_1.jpg

Last edited:

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i have bin bugged ever since i started this build about painting my engine bay.
well ..... i caved sure it will take more time but wiht all the miss holes filled in and the stock battier tray removed

i might hide my fuse box but i am just not sure yet ???

well i going to be starting on my head soon cause i got my cams in and my head porting is pretty much done,should mix well with my cams tooo

p1421440_1.jpg

befor

p1421440_2.jpg

p1421440_3.jpg

after

p1421440_4.jpg

slight work to the chambers
p1421440_5.jpg

show of some porting may do some small tuch ups still

nice pic of my truck when we whent hunting

p1421440_6.jpg

Muzy

Oct 3, 2008
Alberta
Have not been getting up dates to your work, looks like some has been happening. And it's all good! Get that bay painted up yet? muzy :icon_bigg

Last edited: