RWD from korea?????

super supra dave

Oct 12, 2007
manassas va
well i just seen on top gear that in about 2010 Hyundai will make the tiburon RWD. i have all ways kinda liked the tib but just dont care for FWD. it is nice to see that a korean car is come to see that RWD is fun and just flat out better. who knows, it may have a V8 with 300hp or stay V6 with what ever HP(the only motors worth working on are in line 6 or V8 and bigger). but i would really look in to buy one of the new tibs if it is really going to be RWD and a 5 speed, it would be the best korean sports car well i think since the dawn of time.
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/hyundai/2010-hyundai-tiburon-ar36065.html

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
Its been news for quite a while and it was revealed as the Genesis in a couple previous autoshows a few years back.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Saw it last year at the Same show the Challenger and Charger were debuted at.

They're gonna have to try alot harder to get me in a Hyundai, no thanks.

super supra dave

Oct 12, 2007
manassas va
o i didnt know its been out for some time now. i just seen it and thought it was nice. its like if honda made the prelude RWD. that would have been an amazing car. but they made up for it with the s2000. thats the one honda i would buy. im saying this as an owner of a 90 crx. who knows it might give the mustang a run for its money. or maybe not. all i know is this will be fun to see.