running problem with my mk3

supraboymk3

Sep 29, 2008
Oakland Ca
i have resontly rebuilted my 7mgte engine and i am having problems figuring out why i cant get the car to run properly. the car only picks up 30-40mph. it spools but doesnt want to go further than that. like if somethings holding it back. does any one have any idea to what can be the problem:aigo::aigo:

supraboymk3

Sep 29, 2008
Oakland Ca
ups sorry new to the sight.. well i have a black 1988 supra turbo automatic. modifications: ct26 rebuilt, new headgasket, new head, inteck valves. um thats all i can think of right now

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
dude how old are you? not to be an ass, but learn to spell. that and post in the right section, then you'll get decent answers

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
supraboymk3;1213754 said:
i have resontly rebuilted my 7mgte engine and i am having problems figuring out why i cant get the car to run properly. the car only picks up 30-40mph. it spools but doesnt want to go further than that. like if somethings holding it back. does any one have any idea to what can be the problem:aigo::aigo:

As stated, this is the introduction area. You'll have better luck starting another thread in the 7mgte technical area. Try searching for similar threads first to see what they did to fix their problems.

You can also use this and check for codes.
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/TechTips/engine_error_codes.aspx

You may also want to check for boost leaks. Good luck.