Running lean cold and rich after warm

rookie_41

Nov 19, 2010
illinois
I just installed a new adjustable FPR on about 3 weeks ago, and everything was fine. 2 weeks later its running really lean when cold, starts fine and idles fine but when I leave the driveway (normal driving) it runs starving lean starts to stumble. I try to make changes to the Apexi 2 but hard to do driving, shifting, watching the road and playing with that thing. but after It warms up and I shut the car off and restart it, it runs rich. I pulled the line on the FPR vacuum line and I smell gas but don't see any. also when cold the FPR gauge reads about 32 after warm it varies sometimes 20 and others 10. I'm thinking it might be the FPR but just wanting a second opinion. OH, also FPR wont hold pressure after I shut it off. here is the mods Apexi 2, denso tt fuel pump, 560cc injectors, Lexus AFM and ct26 big 16G upgrade boosting 14 psi on rebuilt 7mge-t with metal gasket and ARP head studs and connecting rod bolts.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
rookie_41;1954284 said:
I just installed a new adjustable FPR on about 3 weeks ago....also when cold the FPR gauge reads about 32 after warm it varies sometimes 20 and others 10. I'm thinking it might be the FPR but just wanting a second opinion.

I think you might be onto something with that...