Run Floyd Run ...

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
Floyd should be called "Mayflower" for making all these excuses and demands as simply put he don't wanna lose to the Pacman. Run Floyd run , fucking coward... :evil2:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I haven't been keeping up with what he's been saying. I know this... if the fight goes the distance Floyd will win. Pacman is more than capable of knocking out "Mayflower", but he cannot out-box him.

87trbo

Mar 2, 2006
houston,texas
idk bout that..ill give it to mayweather he is a great boxer but there are guys out there that had a chance to beat him but gave up. oscar could of taken him but he stopped using his jab which is incredible by the way in the sixth or seventh round cuz if u seen that fight and pay attention mayweather was gettin pissed cuz he couldnt do anything against a good jab. mayweather when he is not in control he looses thinkin and fights on anger, in professional boxing its all in the head its a smart way to fight you cant just throw hands and think your gonna win cuz your strong or fast. pacman on the other hand has all the characteristics of a great fighter he is damn fast, strong and a good chin. pay attention to the fights he has had against marquez those guys almost killed each other and if u ask me mayweather has not been through that kind of punishment, he's a pretty boy so i think pacman well give him a serious run for his money, pacman has sent out a message to everybody with every fight he takes on. i have pacman taking mayweather. mayweather might b running his mouth but thats just mayweather being mayweather. i think he is a lil scared of manny. manny has gone up and down in wieght and dominated each class he is the first boxer to go through four weight classes coming out on top with belts. i have mad respect for both but mayweather needs to quit bullshiting and just go ahead and take on the pound per pound the best boxer of the organization.

mkiii racer x

Dec 22, 2009
st louis
I am a boxing fanatic and get mostly all the ppv fights and I break it down like this manny is a great boxer but mayweather is jus a lil bit better in my opinion jus look at the 1st marquez/manny fight they gave it to manny and he lost to me the second could have gone either way too but when mayweather fought him he was outclassed and mayweather made it look easy then let's go back to the hatton fight mayweather knocked him out true that manny knocked him out faster but. That was after mayweather softened him up but they give manny the title as pfp the best when that title should be mayweathers look at the recordsand go back to the tapes mayweather makes it look easy maybe a lil to easy and as far as being scared I don't think mayweather is I think manny maybe a lil shakin up that's why he doesn't want to do the olympic style drug testing if u don't have anything to hide jus do it and if ur scared man up this is boxing u can't blame mayweather wanting one given the cheating that's come to light recently (look up margarito)

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
They're both fast, Manny stronger, Floyd better skills. Floyd is a tactition in the ring. Manny is looking to put opponents on the canvas... fast. Manny's boxing skills have greatly improved over time, but still cannot out box Floyd. I'm not going to sit here and compare each others fights cause they're both different types of boxers. It does seem as though Floyd has been running from this fight. But they day has to come for them to duke it out.
If it goes the distance, and if the judges are fair, then Floyd will be victorious. If it doesn't go the distance then we'll know Floyd will be on his back. I like both boxers equally, and I can't wait for this fight.
Oh, Floyd does have a big head and mouth. Other than that he's awesome.

EDIT: Did Manny refuse to do a drug test??? I hope he's not juiced up on something. That would be so heartbreaking.

mkiii racer x

Dec 22, 2009
st louis
He didn't refuse the piss test he refused to the blood test style drug testing if he has nothing to hide he should jus go ahead and do it unless he scared of the results or mayweather u be the judge

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
mkiii racer x;1485280 said:
He didn't refuse the piss test he refused to the blood test style drug testing if he has nothing to hide he should jus go ahead and do it unless he scared of the results or mayweather u be the judge

Pacquiao didn't refuse blood test. In fact, he's willing to provide it 30 days before the fight. He just didn't want to do blood test at random request which could be 24hrs or 1 hour before the fight or any time period dictated via Olympic style drug testing.

This is just an elaborate scheme from Mayflower to get some sort of edge and get into Pacman's head. If Pacquiao lost the fight to Cotto and the boxing world still wanted to have Pac vs Floyd fight, you think Floyd would ask for this stupid request - No. Floyd knows the Pacman can take a hit and he's scared of him.

87trbo

Mar 2, 2006
houston,texas
i like the point onejsupra pointed out. pacman is just up mayweather's ally and i think that shakes him a lilttle.

Last edited:

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
the pacman will dominate like he dominates all his big fights....dont even know why there is a discussion about it....pacman wins and thats it lol

mkiii racer x

Dec 22, 2009
st louis
Manny should jus agree to it if he has nothing to hide and really wants to fight to me its not being unfair because mayweather would be subject to the same conditions he's asking manny to agree to

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
Fly Floyd Fly ...
p1485844_1.jpg

I'm coming to get you chicken shit ...
p1485844_2.png

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
^Nice!

mkiii racer x;1485826 said:
Manny should jus agree to it if he has nothing to hide and really wants to fight to me its not being unfair because mayweather would be subject to the same conditions he's asking manny to agree to

Umm...I believe he did, to 3 of them!

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
gaboonviper85;1485804 said:
the pacman will dominate like he dominates all his big fights....dont even know why there is a discussion about it....pacman wins and thats it lol

Not if Mayflower forces him to box. Which will be kinda hard, but can be done. The only shot he has is beating Pacman to the punch. If May if faster, then he has a shot.

Otherwise yes, Pacman will dominate and put him on the canvas.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I always thought Fernando Vargas was an awesome dominating brawler in his time. But what happened to him? Lost to Trinidad, De La Hoya, Mosely (twice), and Mayorga. What do they have in common? They're skilled boxers... not brawlers.

No way is Vargas no where near as good as Pacman. My point is dominating brawlers are usually stopped by an experience surgical boxer.

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
Top rank just announced on their site that Pacman is fighting Clottey. Clottey fought Cotto and lost. It will be another big man Pac to fight but I think it will be useless fight as Pac has nothing to gain from it except depend his title. Gayweather on the other hand is to fight guess who Ricky Hatton's brother. Another useless fight and Floyd sure will beat the shit out of him.

Come on Floyd fight the Pacman you can beat him. cough ... show the world you're not just pretty gay floyd. :naughty:

mkiii racer x

Dec 22, 2009
st louis
All in all the last couple of boxers manny fought has come off of huge battles. hatton/mayweather
and cotto/clottey it seems to me he likes fighting boxers who are softned up the fight before then he comes
In and knocks them out and the crowd loves it they eat it up. I guess if mayweather's last fight would have been a battle and mayweather got softened up manny probably would agree to any terms thrown on the table cause he figures he would have a shot at winning. Just look at who he's talking about fighting now notice the trend

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
mkiii racer x;1486003 said:
All in all the last couple of boxers manny fought has come off of huge battles. hatton/mayweather
and cotto/clottey it seems to me he likes fighting boxers who are softned up the fight before then he comes
In and knocks them out and the crowd loves it they eat it up. I guess if mayweather's last fight would have been a battle and mayweather got softened up manny probably would agree to any terms thrown on the table cause he figures he would have a shot at winning. Just look at who he's talking about fighting now notice the trend

lol, there is no trend, you're imagining it.