RS-R ExMag GT2

aidanair

Cops Love Me
Aug 27, 2007
Marlboro
what do you guys think about this exhaust.. i have an 87 turbo that i have k+n fipk and test pipe on... i heard this and it caught my attention..

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
aidanair said:
what do you guys think about this exhaust.. i have an 87 turbo that i have k+n fipk and test pipe on... i heard this and it caught my attention..

sorry to get off topic but where'd you find your FIPK and for how much?

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I'm rocking the full Stainless Steel version myself. Full 3" catless here, loving every second of it. Loud as fuck, but you can make the car quiet when passing by cops if you need to. Then there's the silencer that's included also...

Apostle

Jun 3, 2007
Philly
I just ordered mine from 935, Rob said he shipped it out a few days ago. I should have it soon...I cant wait to connect it with my bic ddp and test pipe =)

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
88YotaTurbo said:
It's a very easy install too. I think 2 bolts. Hardest part is flangeless springs

Getting it hung without a rack is a bit of a pain. The hangers didn't line up perfectly the first time I tried it. Make sure it's assembled fully before attempting to installation, too.

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
My exhaust is already hung and has been for a long time. I did notice that too. especially with the slip on flangeless spring thing. You will want to assemble first.

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
sounds AMAZING! i don't regret getting it one bit. it looks the part and sounds even better. can't go wrong. even though i think import exhaust is still overpriced, this is one of the cheapest exhausts you can get!