RS Fujimoto 1.5JZ JZA70 Build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer-X

Jan 25, 2009
Rendsburg
AMAZING! :love:

Please let us see some pics of the rear!

p1277171_1.jpg

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
those rims are amazing. i have a buddy with similar ones on a MR-2 and it looks bad ass i can only imagine how those things look in person on a supra. flat black just adds to the stealth bomber feel. love it

pbasil1

Fully built 1JZ project
Jan 30, 2008
Huntsville,AL
Outrageous! This car is wack!

Are those custom Upper control arms and toe rod ends? How much were they and where did you have them fabbed, if you dont mind me asking...?

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
pbasil1;1289526 said:
Outrageous! This car is wack!

Are those custom Upper control arms and toe rod ends? How much were they and where did you have them fabbed, if you dont mind me asking...?

Tie rod ends are from GP Sports.
The upper arms you can order from JIC, but these ones are from Yokohama Service (YSR)

CBatstone

Burlington, VT &Wolfeboro
Sep 22, 2006
Vermont
www.thirtythree.org
This car will warrant an exorcism before you can ever drive it. Mothers will scuddle their children into the house to avoid a wrath of otherworldly corruption when they hear it coming. Highway toll men will wave you past for fear of retribution and even their best infrared cameras will be unable to detect your presence. Highway Patrollers' radar will be of no use, the body lines and angles of the car would not allow for it to be clocked. I hope you know what you have here, it is like nothing any of us have ever seen before, nor ever will again. Be careful, for you are only a passenger.

garagefujimoto;1313054 said:

:evil2:

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
:biglaugh:^the guy above me is funny!! By the way where did you get that stout hood? I would kill for one of those but they are impossible to find..

BoostnLoose

Feb 13, 2006
Canada
who else here agree's we should see lot more pictures of this beast and not just one pic of the same angle every few months! I have no patients so start snappin some pictures! :evil2:

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
CBatstone;1314104 said:
This car will warrant an exorcism before you can ever drive it. Mothers will scuddle their children into the house to avoid a wrath of otherworldly corruption when they hear it coming. Highway toll men will wave you past for fear of retribution and even their best infrared cameras will be unable to detect your presence. Highway Patrollers' radar will be of no use, the body lines and angles of the car would not allow for it to be clocked. I hope you know what you have here, it is like nothing any of us have ever seen before, nor ever will again. Be careful, for you are only a passenger.

LOL I should get that as a sticker on the hood haha

BoostnLoose;1314194 said:
who else here agree's we should see lot more pictures of this beast and not just one pic of the same angle every few months! I have no patients so start snappin some pictures! :evil2:

I'm torn between dragging outside with a rope to wash it off or just getting it to run and making it drive it's first 15 ft

300zxttfreak

Aug 25, 2005
al
the car screams, "I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller! I'm the Nightrider, baby."
more pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.