RS Fujimoto 1.5JZ JZA70 Build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_1JZ

Sep 3, 2008
Mississauga
wow this thing is absoloutly gorgeous... i love how you have the widebody look without the actualy widebody lol i have somethign similar planed for my JZA70 except i think im going to run advan 3spokes with a really low offset and advan a048's. i was wondering where i would find those fender flares because ive been trying to find the perfect set and you have it so if it wouldnt be too much trouble, please let me know where i can order a set.
thanx

Zaheer

p.s. again, loving that really aggressive setup good luck with it and i hope you enjoy it.

300zxttfreak

Aug 25, 2005
al
that thing is fresh 2 death, you should post it up on some 240sx forums and show them whats up with the supra world. They wouldnt believe a supra could have such a good fiment:aigo:

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
car looks pretty cool! not my cup of tea so to speak but it certainly does look aggressive. I'm just not one for stretched tires. The thing that does bother me though is that the car looks undrivable. how the heck do you go around corners without those tires rubbing?

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
garagefujimoto;1177380 said:
p1204341_1.jpg

I dont think it could look any better than it already does. That said, Im not sure how it would look with new paint the flat black is to 'fucking legit'. If nothing else leave the fender flairs flat black.

And you should up load moar pics...

MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Thanks for the comments.
Bit of a hiatus on the car, it's been very very cold here.
Will have more pics after Xmas.

Does not rub due to body trimming + stiff springs
Satin Black is legit, and low-cost, prob be like that for a bit.
White and black would be Ok too

aphxero

Jul 4, 2006
Seattle, WA
Car is total legit wow. Not feelin the hood so much it seems a little ricey to me. But its not my car so rock on!

Lovin it for real.

Lord_1JZ

Sep 3, 2008
Mississauga
thanx for the information fellas it is much appreciated. cant wait to see more pics of this car. i hope you get a chance to bring this down to toronto/mississauga/ontario. if you do i would love to see it.

Zaheer

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
March 20 Update:
Batteries not Included, Some assembly may be required.
p1276794_1.jpg

This is pretty much ready to roll.
p1276794_2.jpg

'70' Plate is a good fit for a JZA70.
p1276794_3.jpg

Control Arms, with new poly bushings. Painted green on St. Patrick's Day :)
p1276794_4.jpg

Pile of wheel parts to be assembled. Centers powdercoated, lips polished...
p1276794_5.jpg

Silver Bolts would have been too boring. This should be neat.
p1276794_6.jpg

Random interior pic. The bolts and control arms match the seat belt's color.
p1276794_7.jpg

One corner.. showing Wilwood 13'' brakes, adjustable upper arms, painted control arm, new ball joints, big swaybars with poly bushings, GP Sports tie rod kit, BIC swaybar endlinks, stainless brake lines, cut and pulled fenders, gutted inner fender tubs, KTS pro Coilovers and pillowball upper mounts, Swift 18k springs and JIC under-engine control arm brace.
p1276794_8.jpg

Last edited:

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
Definitely my favorite pic so far build looks like its going great. That stance just makes the MKIII look even meaner.

Keep the pics coming can't wait to see the end result :biglaugh:

garagefujimoto;1177380 said:
Yowsers. Test fit turned into test-do, which turned into holy that is tough looking.... the gamble to take a cutting wheel to the side of the car has paid off

p1276918_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.