ROTY- FINAL MATCH! kwnate Vs. Rajunz Vs. suprahero

Wich Great Titan should get the honor of ROTY?

• kwnate

Votes: 151 55.3%
  • Rajunz

Votes: 85 31.1%
  • suprahero

Votes: 37 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
HAH! Rajunz you owe me! I tied ya up. Good luck man!

Just kidding. they are all great cars and you should all be proud!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
kwnate said:
Heres where the straps break and the suspension gets tweaked. It was much more exciting in person (in the car especially)

The young man standing next to the car at the end is Gage (lowbudgettarga) May he rest in Peace

it was also exciting standing directly infront of it when the straps broke, me a foot away from a 667 hp supra at about 5k rpm when the straps broke, i could feel my heartbeat in my throat!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Oh my god, I cant think!!! I have voted for all three all the way so far. Lance I am sorry but I have to vote Blue my friend.:icon_bigg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Ok.........

Lance's exterior.........Is Pure Sex

Jay's Interior.............Is Pure Sex

Nate's Motor.............Is Pure Sex

I'm voting for whoever can put all that together!

Anyone voting for a Red car will vote Lance. Anyone voting Blue will have a 50/50 shot for the other two guys. Seems like an unfair advantage.

Seriously, all 3 cars are absolutely beautiful. A vote for one definitely is not a vote against any of the 3.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Rajunz is killing us, but his car is hot. Maybe Kwnate and I can combine our votes and make it closer...................:biglaugh:

If I have sent you a Happy Birthday pm, you owe me one vote. That should make it at least respectable..................:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Rajunz has stole two votes from me, just because his car has red hot flames and a bad ass engine.....................:love:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
This is pretty amazing Lance, you made it to the last round entering ROTY as a ROTM runner up, never even getting that hot ass car on the banner after the blue man group took you out for a 3 month sweep before I broke the streak. But that was the mods voting, and this is the people, and now the blue votes will split between two most excellent cars. All 3 cars are excellent examples of what a MK3 should be IMO.

I do hate to think of no red car in the banner 3 days from now, but I will have to think on this one. Good luck to all of you!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ken, can I borrow your campaign manger for a while? I'm going to need all the help I can get, plus I may have to resort to cheating.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah, you're right. Maybe I can get a light blue NA owner to campaign for me............hmmm, who has a light blue NA, and actually likes me? I'll think on it for a while and see if I can find anyone that fits the bill. In the meantime, I will watch Rajunz numbers rise while I cry alone in my room...............:wtc:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
HellsLegion said:
You have a light blue twin turbo campainging

Thanks Kyle, and Tanya. Now if only Tanya could photoshop Rajuz car being towed by a tow truck or something horrible like that. I'm not above cheating if it helps the cause..................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I dont know of a light blue NA owner but I do know of a Gay Blue one!!!!
And his problem is both blue candidates are his friends and campaigning for one and not the other makes him sad!!!:3d_frown:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahero said:
Thanks Kyle, and Tanya. Now if only Tanya could photoshop Rajuz car being towed by a tow truck or something horrible like that. I'm not above cheating if it helps the cause..................:biglaugh:

is fiendish photoshopping allowed??? :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

cause I have PS open, ready to do it anytime :D