ROTM 2008 MARCH WINNER: Eric L. -AKA- LILAZNI3BOUY

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I thought I told you guys his car would win this! Eric, you car is beautiful inside and out. You sig picture does not do your wheels justice, those things are SEX! I'm building what I believe will be a Very nice replacement for my grey car.........but Damn IT, it won't be grey! I will one day own another of the finest MKIII colored cars one day, and I hope it will look similar to what you have here.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
jugodegolf;960976 said:
Eric tu coche es muy caliente, hombre!!! Yo quero mucho!!

thank you sir! means a lot when you got 2 beautiful cars!

emission;961058 said:
lol, Eric deserve's this his car is hawt!

Next time I'm taking the bowling trophy. I wish I was as lucky, Just needs a sick intierior and swap.

homeboy! you were close to get that trophy! and also you don't need luck your car is HAWWWWWWWWWT!! i'm loving your car, so clean i can eat my steak off of it, but then you will probably kill me with the steak stains :naughty:

ForcedTorque;961887 said:
I thought I told you guys his car would win this! Eric, you car is beautiful inside and out. You sig picture does not do your wheels justice, those things are SEX! I'm building what I believe will be a Very nice replacement for my grey car.........but Damn IT, it won't be grey! I will one day own another of the finest MKIII colored cars one day, and I hope it will look similar to what you have here.

man i never knew my car caught that much attention even tho i'm more of the unspoken side :biglaugh: thanks the wheels do look good but you just have to be there at the right angel to see out of it!

and guys thanks! i never felt so warmed up with love :icon_razz!! there are way more cars that are like 10X better looking then my car! thanks again for allowing me to see how people would see the car!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I told you your is the shit. I told you a bunch of times. Will you listen to me now?? Oh and we need to take a ballin photoshoot next time.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
bluemkiii;966130 said:
congrats, your car is hawt:love: now what are you going to do with a cps cover LOL

That's an easy one! He'll just have to do a 7M motorswap now!!! NOT!!! JK!:biglaugh: Very well deserved, beautiful car man!:love:

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
lilazni3uoy;962035 said:
there are way more cars that are like 10X better looking then my car!

Really? There are way more beaters including mine. Your car is pretty damn hot. Don't be so damn modest and admit your car is the shit! I give extra kudos just for it being grey. I had a nice grey car once, but I digress....:nono: Congratulations!!!!!