Rosie attacks the second amendment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
Fresh from her assault on Christianity, Rosie Odonnell chimes in on the murder of innocent children by some psychopath by blaming guns.

“I think the horror of imagining six to thirteen-year-old girls handcuffed together and shot execution style, one by one, is perhaps enough to awaken the nation that maybe we need some stricter gun control laws.” and furthermore “In the United States there is debate over whether or not the right to bear arms includes the lobby organization of the NRA, allowing no rules and no registration and absolutely, sort of, carte blanche, to make guns available to Americans in a way they’re not in the rest of the world.” -Rosie O'Donnell

I don't know if she really believes this shit or if she is just an idiot parrot for the Libs. If school teachers and principals were armed then school shootings wouldn't happen. The "gun free zones" around schools that the libs instituted make it far less risky for psychos who want to kill kids. They know that they will be the only ones armed .

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Meg, are you implying that Rosie O'Donnell cant drive?

srry thats all I think of when I hear her name.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
sort of off topic but does anyone watch nip/tuck? Shes had a guest role there this season playing a white trash hillybilly made it rich. I especially love the scene where she paid $400K to have her Christian "do" her. It was hilarious.

But seeing her naked ass at the end of the scene did not do my stomach any good. :aigo: :3d_frown:

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
CryoSlash said:
i may hate her, but she has a point with gun control.

Orrrr... maybe it's society and our value system that needs some tweaking maybe? I like the popular quote..."Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE with guns do"

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
Nick M said:
Guns cause crime like spoons cause Rosie to be fat.

SupraDerk said:
Orrrr... maybe it's society and our value system that needs some tweaking maybe? I like the popular quote..."Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE with guns do"

MDCmotorsports said:
Um no. Gun controll is just as great idea as you blaming your pencil for making spelling mistakes.

Guns don't kill people, people do.

rakkasan said:
LOL, Ok. My gun has never gone on a killing spree

horray for people with real brains!!!!:drink1: :bigthumb:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
MDCmotorsports said:
Um no. Gun controll is just as great idea as you blaming your pencil for making spelling mistakes.

Guns don't kill people, people do.
umm, im osrry but that is a different subject. i was talking about gun control to control the guns that go around; includign the onesthat make it to those people. W/e i dont want this to turn into another flamefest.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Ohhh kinda like drug control, yep that works, make it a crime and criminals won't do it..........RrrIiiGggHhhTtt
FYI.....Criminals don't follow the laws.....

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Cryo, I don't want this to sound like a flame, but come on. Rosie's assertion that gun violence can only be minimized through stricter gun laws is the same old crap that the left constantly spews. It lacks in originality, wisdom, and certainly common sense like most of what the left believes in. It all comes down to one simple thing:

You cannot eliminate a problem without first going to the SOURCE of its existence. So take away guns, and violent sickos will kill or rape or maim with something else. It does nothing at all to change what makes somebody indifferent to human suffering in the first place. Like all zero tolerance policies, gun restrictions will never ever address the underlying issue of insensivity to violence and a complete disregard for human life. I think the left is right for caring, but totally off the mark in an effective solution.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
jimi87-t said:
Ohhh kinda like drug control, yep that works, make it a crime and criminals won't do it..........RrrIiiGggHhhTtt
FYI.....Criminals don't follow the laws.....
did i say make it a crime? there are other option to gun control. What are your reasons for havign one anyway? Not once in my lfie have i ever even wanted a gun/felt the need for it.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
That's like blaming alcohol or cars for drunk driving deaths, the fact is people, especially in this country don't take respobsibility for themsleves or thier actions and are selfish to the point of neglegint homicide, and then some of us are just plain messed up. You can't blame the machine, the gun does not choose when or where to be fired, just like beer doesn't choose to enter a automobile, and cars don't know whether thier driver is capable of functioning.

ROSIE YOUR MAKING EXCUSES AND MISPLACING BLAME!!!!!!!

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Shytheed Dumas said:
Cryo, I don't want this to sound like a flame, but come on. Rosie's assertion that gun violence can only be minimized through stricter gun laws is the same old crap that the left constantly spews. It lacks in originality, wisdom, and certainly common sense like most of what the left believes in. It all comes down to one simple thing:

You cannot eliminate a problem without first going to the SOURCE of its existence. So take away guns, and violent sickos will kill or rape or maim with something else. It does nothing at all to change what makes somebody indifferent to human suffering in the first place. Like all zero tolerance policies, gun restrictions will never ever address the underlying issue of insensivity to violence and a complete disregard for human life. I think the left is right for caring, but totally off the mark in an effective solution.
but would it not be a good start?

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Wills7MGTE said:
That's like blaming alcohol or cars for drunk driving deaths, the fact is people, especially in this country don't take respobsibility for themsleves or thier actions and are selfish to the point of neglegint homicide, and then some of us are just plain messed up. You can't blame the machine, the gun does not choose when or where to be fired, just like beer doesn't choose to enter a automobile, and cars don't know whether thier driver is capable of functioning.

ROSIE YOUR MAKING EXCUSES AND MISPLACING BLAME!!!!!!!
She is misplacing blame, im not, im just really wondering why any of you get guns in the first place. As well as limiting the amount of firearms goign around..

Status
Not open for further replies.