Root Canals

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Why is it that a root canal is supposed to get rid of all the nerve tissue and tooth pulp but after the procedure your tooth hurts like a mother@#$T%(#%#*(%@*#%(@#*%(@*%@(*%@(%*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
giant 800mg ibprofin (sp?) but it tears my stomach up since it says "Take with food."

Great job huh? My teeth hurt so I don't want to eat so lets prescrime him something he has to take with food. :-(

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
It isnt your tooth that hurts it is your jaw from being open for so long try this . it worked for me Take Naproxen Sodium and take a wash cloth and get it damp then nuke it for a minute put in a sandwich bag and put in on your jaw where it hurts then lie down with your head proped up should make you feel better

faithless88

Sep 6, 2007
Utah
Ah screw root canal pain go for the wisdom theeth removal. Then the pain killers they gave you are in the amphetamine family and the first day almost od on it and not wanting to take any of the others. Oh and before any flames me the directions said to take 1 pill every 4-6 hrs and the 1 I took was the first 1 out of the bottle.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
slowsupratt said:
u are such a wuss...i had root canals and didnt take jack shit :biglaugh:

^ What he said... I was eating on the way home from getting my wisdom teeth out. Fat people can't go a day w/o eating. :nono:

I agree w/ the pain being in the jaw. even the local anesthetic should be enough to keep the tooth from hurting I would think. But I'm not an MD.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
faithless88 said:
Ah screw root canal pain go for the wisdom theeth removal. Then the pain killers they gave you are in the amphetamine family and the first day almost od on it and not wanting to take any of the others. Oh and before any flames me the directions said to take 1 pill every 4-6 hrs and the 1 I took was the first 1 out of the bottle.

I got all 4 of my wisdom tooth removed in a day and took zero painkillers after I left the place. lol, it's bearable without them.

Silvasoup

May 12, 2005
Florida
Had my first root canal last year and no pain problems here. You need better pain killers or a better doc that will prescribe what you need.