Roll call, who's in tha house

kntmikado

Rage Your Dream...
Apr 2, 2005
East Troy, WI 53120
Well, it seems limited to just Milwaukee itself. People don't know how to drive, or just don't care. In my part of the city they drive these huge land barges from the 70s or Escalades or the really giant Excursions (all of which are entirely too large for the narrow streets we have) with 20-inch(or larger) chrome spinners, $3000 worth of paint in some bizzare shade of purple, orange, green, or bright blue, subwoofer blasting gangsta rap about sex and cop-killing loud enough to make the car itself rattle loudly... tint so dark the windows literally might as well be opaque, etc... ...but the damn thing has rod knock/blows oil smoke/whatever. Plus the general negative attitude here. Sure, there are decent people too, but they live in Brookfield, Shorewood, Kenosha, Waukesha, Racine... which are technically NOT Milwaukee.There's a reason Milwaukee made the list of Worst US Cities (somewhere around the upper middle, I believe). Madison, Eau Claire, and Superior are all very different, though. Actually good places to be. People THERE are really cool.

Last edited:

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
kntmikado said:
Well, it seems limited to just Milwaukee itself. People don't know how to drive, or just don't care. In my part of the city they drive these huge land barges from the 70s or Escalades or the really giant Excursions (all of which are entirely too large for the narrow streets we have) with 20-inch(or larger) chrome spinners, $3000 worth of paint in some bizzare shade of purple, orange, green, or bright blue, subwoofer blasting gangsta rap about sex and cop-killing loud enough to make the car itself rattle loudly... tint so dark the windows literally might as well be opaque, etc... ...but the damn thing has rod knock/blows oil smoke/whatever. Plus the general negative attitude here. Sure, there are decent people too, but they live in Brookfield, Shorewood, Kenosha, Waukesha, Racine... which are technically NOT Milwaukee.There's a reason Milwaukee made the list of Worst US Cities (somewhere around the upper middle, I believe). Madison, Eau Claire, and Superior are all very different, though. Actually good places to be. People THERE are really cool.

Dude, maybe its because you live in one of the worst places in Milwaukee, which you do. I certianly would be afraid to have a MKIII near your house for fear of it being stolen. I wouldn't say you can sum up all of Milwaukee that way, just normally the lower numbered street which = ghetto.

Milwaukee is awesome, just only in certian area's.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
hey at least madison people are too drunk to try to jack my property. I parked my car in milwaukee, I lost a $1200 stereo from my nissan. Parked my NA supra in milwaukee, came back to shattered glass in my seat, missing a CD case with 300 of my CDs and my yamaha steel snare.

kntmikado

Rage Your Dream...
Apr 2, 2005
East Troy, WI 53120
boost PSSH boost said:
hey at least madison people are too drunk to try to jack my property. I parked my car in milwaukee, I lost a $1200 stereo from my nissan. Parked my NA supra in milwaukee, came back to shattered glass in my seat, missing a CD case with 300 of my CDs and my yamaha steel snare.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. When in the city, don't leave your valuables in sight. Put them in the back with the cargo cover extended. If people see something they want, they WILL steal it.

Remember - ALWAYS lock your doors, and keep valuables out of sight! Why? Because people inherently suck and always want what they don't have.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
lmao...my snare was under the wooden thing in the hatch where the spare was. The CD's were under the seat. doors were locked.

as for the nissan, someone probably followed me after hearing it and waited for me to leave. it was also locked.