Rob Zombie's Halloween

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Looks like a rental to me, unless I hear really good things about it. Rob has a really good mind for stuff like this though. It would be cool if he teamed up with Lionsgate and or Twisted Pictures.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
WOW, I didn't know all of Joe's opinions were bad this thread proves it......

But I digress, Yes I will see it, it looks good in a different way, although nobody will beat the original john carpenter debra hills version. Glad to see my fellow MK3 owners like it too. :)

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
still love when the hot whorish girl linda gets killed, its sad she dies, what a nice piece......anwyays lol glad to see the new linda is sexy and dies in similar fashion. WOOT WOOT.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I saw an interview, Nick, where he said the original story shall be maintained and most of the original scenes, however a good 25 min will show more of his childhood and what happened when he killed first at the age of 6 or 7 I can't remember.

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Wills7MGTE said:
I saw an interview, Nick, where he said the original story shall be maintained and most of the original scenes, however a good 25 min will show more of his childhood and what happened when he killed first at the age of 6 or 7 I can't remember.
Yep, I read the same. I hope it works out well.

-Matt

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I think it will, only hardcore halloween fans like ourselves will understand the complexities of it all. If people outside of the fan base dislike it, well fuck em. LOL.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Wills7MGTE said:
WOW, I didn't know all of Joe's opinions were bad this thread proves it......

Don't misunderstand.

Halloween is fine. I liked those. I've yet to see a Rob Zombie movie that I really liked and I don't expect this one to change my opinion.

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Joe I agree with your original opinion on his movies, they are......out there but for any gruesome person they are awesome. But when I seen that someone else noticed your negativity toward what seems like mostly everything I had to throw that out there

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I thought both of those were weak, Matt.

Somehow I'll probably end up seeing Halloween, so we'll see.

Normally I don't go into movies with any expectations at all and usually like most all movies I see but Zombie previous movies just left a bad taste in my mouth.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Syris said:
Joe I agree with your original opinion on his movies, they are......out there but for any gruesome person they are awesome. But when I seen that someone else noticed your negativity toward what seems like mostly everything I had to throw that out there

Well, Will is known to say some stuff pretty frequently that just looks like drunken rambling and keyboard pounding to me.

FWIW, I did sit through Devil's Rejects all the way through but I had to turn House of 1000 Corpses off. It's not the gruesomeness of the movies that turns me off from them 'cause I like those types of movies too. Devil's Rejects and 1000 Corpses just didn't make me feel much emotion at all...

I'm gonna get back to work now. Carry on. I'll try to keep an open mind about Halloween when I see it.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I can't drink, if you knew anything about me you'd know why. You just take things way to seriously, it's a car forum nothing more nothing less. I keep my stupid shit ramblings to off topic and theresas section where they belong. It's just everytime you post its negative. Anyways that's all I didn't like house of 1,000 corpses much but devils rejects I liked in a brutal way, it was different and vintage style compared to newer things.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
If there's any place on here I don't take seriously, OT is easily that place. Don't be fooled. Just because my posts don't always contain "omgz, lolz, roflaiffghraoizmagdndamao, etc etc" doesn't mean I'm taking anything all that serious.