Roadkill. Shytheed +1, Beaver Owned!!!

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
So here's the very worth it story:

I'm on a business trip driving between Eufaula and Montgomery AL after dark with a guy from work when this big ass brown thing goes flying across the road. No way to stop or even slow down and I nail it at about 65 mph with a BAM!!!! and then a really bad sound coming from the front of my rental car - '06 Altima. Since there was no shoulder and a truck that almost rear ended me behind us, I pulled over a few hundred yards ahead. ME: "What the fuck was that?" HIM: "I have no idea, but we better find out what's wrong with the car and go find out". So the sound from the car is the plastic under body guard ripped half way off and dragging on the ground and the air dam under the bumper has about a 6" hole in it and is all cracked up. We rip the cover off, throw it in the trunk and turn around.

Mike got out of the car and runs over, "Dude, it's a beaver!!!". So we decide to turn around, throw it up on the trunk and drive a couple hundred yards up to where there are some lights in front of a country church. We get there, he gets out of the car and picks up this BIG ass beaver when a car comes. Since there's no shoulder I take off for a place with a shoulder and leave him with the beaver. I'm going to tell you right now that if you've never seen a guy running down a dark road holding a 40-50 lb beaver by the tail, it's one of the funniest fucking things I have ever seen. To top it off he's screaming how bad it smells. He throws it up on the trunk and we drive a little further for the lit area.

He gets it there, drops it on the ground, and I call Hertz to let them know what happened. I told the lady and she asks me if I called the police, because it could be dangerous to leave a deer in the middle of the road. "No, it's laying on the side of the road and I didn't say 'deer', I said BEAVER!" "You hit a BEAVER?!?!?"... then laughter. "Yes, beaver". Just about the time I hang up this guy pulls up in a pickup to ask if we are alright. We told him what happened and show him the carcass when he says in the best southern twang, "Yuuup, that's a big beaver alright".

So the report is made, I call my boss, and we get heading for Montgomery when this awful smell starts filling the car. It turns out that beavers REEK and the smell is all over his hands. When we finally got to the hotel we got a better look, and on top of the car damage, the trunk is smeared with this stinky slime and chunks of blood and beaver parts.

All I have to say is that I laughed so damn hard I thought I was oxygen deprived and going to pass out or have a heart attack. I can't wait to talk with the insurance adjuster. :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I like to hit the beaver also.

You can run over all kind of wildlife in Bama Kurt.................lol

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I sure hope it was the one,:x: that used to kick me outta' one of my best fly fishing holes back in Nevada!...And not, Winona's Big Brown Beaver!!!:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I dont' know for a fact and I probably shouldn't speculate but his name kind of sounds like shithead, dumbass. I don't know it it's a coincidence or not, but I know his name is Kurt, and he's a cool character................lol

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
roadkill_baver.jpg