RIP Mike U

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Never knew him in person, but he seemed like someone to respect. RIP Man, I'm sure you are watching over the whole Supra Community now more than ever.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
WHAT-THE-HELL? I just talked to him through email this morning! I don't even know what to say right now. I didn't know him personally, but talked to him often. Really a down-to-earth and humble individual. This is a big blow to the Supra Community. :icon_cry:: Wow, this is terrible.....

R.I.P. Michael Urbano

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
This is a really sad day for the Supra community, as I said on SF. Mike's car was a very big insperation for me and I really wish I could have gotten to meet him. He will be missed by alot of people, but him and his cars will live on.

My condolences to his family and close friends, R.I.P Mike :(

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
this all seems so unreal...i saw him just this past friday with a few of the other socal guys. he seemed so happy. i don't think i ever saw him without a smile on his face. he was such a huge part of this community and will be missed by so many. his knowledge and love for these cars was never ending. he was always so helpful. as others have said his memory and and his cars will live on.

and a thanks goes out to pedro for the great sig he created in mike's honor which with pedro's consent i will gladly sport in a show of support.

my condolences and prayers go out to his family, friends and all saddened over this vast tragedy. rest in peace big guy.

Last edited:

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
mike urbano is one of the names that you cant help but to come across when reading about the mkiii supra. what ties us all together is this passion for the mkiii, and without a doubt mike u. had the mkiii bug as much or more than all of us on here. heres to someone we can all relate to, who shared a common interest with all of us.
RIP

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
God, SUV drivers and poor motorcyclists.....

He was the LAST person i would think to die on a motorcycle....its just stupid :icon_cry:

Well, its life...we live and breath and do the things we need....we die and others cry and wish we were there still with them. Something we all put behind us until it slaps us in the face.

RIP Mike. Your knowledge and smiles will live forever in our supras. He is one of the reasons i built my car...after seeing his mk3.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
I'm shocked to say the least. I thought this was a joke when I first saw the thread...I wish it were. I've known Mike's car for a long time now, but barely knew him. I just spent 30-45 minutes on the phone with him on Tuesday evening and he seemed like a really genuinly nice guy. To Mike's family and those of you that knew him personally...I'm sorry. This is a great loss, gone but not forgotten. Rest in Peace Mike.

Bo0sTADiKT

HGHSBT7M
Apr 1, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
The Supra community will definately be missing an absolute legend, Mike from what I heard, read and briefly talked and dealt with seemed in my eyes an absolute genuis and the sole reason why most of us bought our Supras to begin with. Mike Rest In Peace. I had just got off the phone with Nick and I felt so bad to hear everyone mourning in the background and to hear Nick like that on the phone really hit home for me because i've also had 2 family members die in a bike accidents, both from drunk drivers. Really makes me think twice of hopping on my bike and riding it.....I'll be praying for ya Mike and for your family.........RIP Mike Urbano.

lpolo69

Apr 30, 2005
plainfield, IL
ONE of the most helpful and honorable person i have ever me , I spoke with him couple days ago and now hes gone what a reality check. MIKE URBANO you will be missed rest in peace brother.......
LUis

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I didn't know Mike, but I knew of him. Still, for some reason I feel really sad about this - and that says alot because it is uncommon for me to feel sad about anything. I think I'm going to go pound a bottle of Guiness in his honor, and I'll have a few more this weekend.
What a pathfinder, what an inspiration. His car started a revolution, in and outside the MkIII community, and over the years he brought us the images of things both new and wonderful about our cars.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
I didnt know him personally but knew of him through his reputation in the supra community. he always seemed like a nice guy. I think this comes as a shock to all and makes us appreciate life that much more. to his personal friends and family i am sorry for your loss. he will never be forgotten.....
Rest In Peace Mike.... :(

Last edited: