Cincinnati
DB7 Volante goes for 45K+ WTF?
I would have handed them the money then resold it. For at least a 30k profit

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry this program pisses me off so fuckin much, there is really no reason to do this to cars. I can understand helping people while "helping car company's" but in no fuckin way they should keep runnin this program.

I mean i'm not gonna bitch if i see someone around here with a mkiv tryin to take it to c4c. I'll sell my mkiii in a heartbeat (+1 MK3 saved) and give him 5k for the mkiv (saved 2).

To be truthful, if i had the money, i'd post adds all over with a list of cars, sayin i'll pay more then c4c, but then again i'm a broke MK3 owner. But if someone on here could do this, i think i'd ease up on supra's and other cars being killed. Just my 2cents

For the Record I HATE THIS PROGRAM!!! But there isn't much that can be down now.

800 Supra's are you serious!!!!!!!
Carter, J.
ps. if anyone would happen to do this, I do take donations:1zhelp:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
ForcedTorque;1415326 said:
Any of those 308 belong to members here?

I know for a fact one of them is a beautiful, nearly perfect car that belongs to a (former) member. It's sad to see it go.

However, I understand why he did it, and it's his property, and his choice.

Who;1415874 said:
Who would be willing to admit it here? :kickinthenuts:

Yea, you're probably better off quietly walking away... Which is what I believe people did.

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
Yep, bunch of fucking idiots. A cyclone and typhoon fell victim as well as a RSP 5spd SC300. Goes to show you that majority of the human race sucks at life.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I'd say the market just dropped for a Lexus AFM, with the fresh 1000 or so that just hit the junkyards.

1 particular year Ford Explorer 4WD lost a handful less than 6,000.

A 2008 Mustang? How does that qualify, or go that cheap.

A 20Th anniversary Trans Am?