Richmond, VA?? Who's here?

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
jdub said:
Oliver! I thought you fell off the planet! ;)

Haha I actually did fall off the planet for a second John! You still cceramic coat parts Right John?

Because my car wasnt in running condition, I was able to join local/out of state Tennis tornaments so I've been pretty busy and now that I'm out for the winter league because of my knee injury( tendonitous?! still need to get an MRI Scan) I decided i need to get my car running sometime soon.

Also I've been gone because the IRS was still up my ass about me owing them $8000.00 so i had to get a lawyer, court, etc etc, more BS...Of course I didnt have to pay them, instead paid a small mee of $250.00.

And also been with this girl for a while now so I have had a lot of distractions latley...

Im down for a small meet at wal-mart. I'd love to see who else is in the area.

VA7MGE

Apr 21, 2007
Virgina Beach
oscolivar1 said:
Haha I actually did fall off the planet for a second John! You still cceramic coat parts Right John?

Because my car wasnt in running condition, I was able to join local/out of state Tennis tornaments so I've been pretty busy and now that I'm out for the winter league because of my knee injury( tendonitous?! still need to get an MRI Scan) I decided i need to get my car running sometime soon.

Also I've been gone because the IRS was still up my ass about me owing them $8000.00 so i had to get a lawyer, court, etc etc, more BS...Of course I didnt have to pay them, instead paid a small mee of $250.00.

And also been with this girl for a while now so I have had a lot of distractions latley...

Im down for a small meet at wal-mart. I'd love to see who else is in the area.
do you live like right next to salem middle& high somewhere off northvale dr? i think ive seen your supra siting in your drive way before.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Yeah...still do Oliver. Good to see you around again ;)
I still owe you a J-tube too!

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
VA7MGE said:
do you live like right next to salem middle& high somewhere off northvale dr? i think ive seen your supra siting in your drive way before.

Im not in the Salem area, Im in the Green Run Area on Rosemont Rd., neighborhood(Northwood Dr.) next to Dahlia Rd./Rite Aid and my supra is on jacks if you have ever been down there... What year did you graduate?
Pm for anything else I feel like Im Hijacking Seths Thread. haha

jdub said:
Yeah...still do Oliver. Good to see you around again ;)
I still owe you a J-tube too!

Thanks Jonh, for that reminder because I totally forgot that J-Tube. I was suppose to send you all my parts that i didin't need to get some kind of discount on ceramic parts, but that never happed because the damn IRS!
Let me see if i need any other parts ceramic coated before i give you the go to ship that off to me.

Yakuzastinger

will she ever run right?
Dec 18, 2005
Greensboro, NC
in NC near brentlymk3 had a job in richmond VA at for lee but now work in pittsboro near raliegh so i kinda get to bridge the gap between gboro raliegh supra peeps

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
oscolivar1 said:
Im not in the Salem area, Im in the Green Run Area on Rosemont Rd., neighborhood(Northwood Dr.) next to Dahlia Rd./Rite Aid and my supra is on jacks if you have ever been down there...

LOL, That's you???

peteremer

Nov 16, 2007
virginia
I'm here in midlothian va, about 5 minutes away from richmond. My friend and I are supra fanatics. I am currenty rebuilding my whole engine in my blue 91 7mgte and He has a red 88 7mgte. Let me know if anyone wants to do anything around the richmond area.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
oscolivar1 said:
What you've seen me before or know someone in my neightborhood?
I know I've seen a White supra down before in my hood, but that was a while back ago.
Unless it was a white 3/4 of a Supra... I doubt it was him. LOL

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
mkIIIman089 said:
Unless it was a white 3/4 of a Supra... I doubt it was him. LOL

I say this was about 1-1.5 years ago when i saw a white supra. Might have been him. I'm guessing he is doing a rebuild or totalled his car?!?

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
It was wrecked... and I don't remember if it ever made it down there at all. Regardless, 1-1.5 years ago is impossible... must have been another white one.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
peteremer said:
I'm here in midlothian va, about 5 minutes away from richmond. My friend and I are supra fanatics. I am currenty rebuilding my whole engine in my blue 91 7mgte and He has a red 88 7mgte. Let me know if anyone wants to do anything around the richmond area.

Where in midlo? As I said earlier, my roommate and I both have MKIII's. Theres 4 or 5 of us around Southside.

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
VA7MGE said:
why not a mini meet at the wal-mart off lynnhaven and princess anne. im sure everyone knows where that.

and forcefedsupra if you need directions i pm'd you my cell

That's like 20 yards from my house. I can limp the Supra over there.

mjtoll23 said:
Salem? Haha, thats where I went to high school. My parents still live in Salem Woods im in that area all the time.

Forcefed, whats wrong with your supra? Maybe we can all meet up sometime and help you figure it out. I hang out with a wide variety of car guys, but it would be nice to see another Supra.

Mike

It stutters when I touch the throttle and only at operating temp. Everyone tells me it's a boost leak but how would that change with temperature? I really need to figure it out. I am going nuts not being able to drive it.

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
Colin, just re-tale my tales of woe, why don't ya? Hahaha.
No, my white Supra was wrecked the beginning of this year, I'm around in my blue hardtop now. But I think we got lost down your development one time, haha.

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
Squid699 said:
Where in midlo? As I said earlier, my roommate and I both have MKIII's. Theres 4 or 5 of us around Southside.

Are you in midlo? I think I saw you driving around today... about 4ish on Huguenot road?

Also I saw an ash grey Supra today too pre 89. Anyones?

PS. Hows it going Pete (Peteremer)? It's Pierce!

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
Man, there's more of us here than I thought... Anyone wanna give away a decently running Supra???? :biglaugh:

And hey, is anyone here in the Midlothian drifters club? The club with the Rock On hand as their symbol...

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
VA7MGE said:
im down for a meet in the spring/summer as for this sesaon i will be gone outta the country. visiting the philippines around end of December till mid week January

Dude I lived there for a year! That place Rules! What are you going over for?