Ricers.....

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
came across some funny vids. thank god these people haven't had their hands on any supras. LOL.

get ready to laugh. :biglaugh:

this is what happens when a honda tries to show off.
[video=youtube;HdLh7yPb_Hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdLh7yPb_Hw&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

RICER SKILLS!!!!!
[video=youtube;c211iMAQejk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c211iMAQejk&playnext_from=TL&videos=oc1KX3YzVa4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
First one isn't all that uncommon, it's why they spray water during burnouts to keep the risk down (and I dunno about you guys, but I don't see a burnout "attempt" there, he was burning out, though he was cheating with the soemthing holding him in place LOL).

Second one...pure idiocy.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
:squint:

:icon_eek:

:rofl:

:icon_bigg

:icon_neut

:icon_conf

:icon_mad:

:3d_frown:

Btw, to embed videos put VIDEO tags around the url.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Video 1: Looks like a dog on a chain...a small rat of a dog.

Video 2: a civic and a kia(?) at any rate nothing of value lost.

Vacationtime247

Apr 17, 2009
Muncie, IN
#1. What a brilliant idea! Chain my car in place so I can burn out easily. Oops, now I'm on fire and can't move. Bad idea. BAD IDEA! Ay carumba

#2 Signing both these guys up for the figure 8 at the local derby.
VT247

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
It's things like this that make it so I can't even drive my dd to work without feeling that someone may lump me in with these fuc$tards just because I drive a Honda. As i watched the first one, I thought, how long is he going to keep this up, till it lights on fire? then oh damn, it did. I wish they had thown something stronger than beer on it though. like water on oil XD

for the second vid, I believe we all saw what was coming, still very moronic either way.

johnd

Supramania Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
Ont. CA.
This v v made me laugh my ass off, hehehe!
Vacationtime247;1566276 said:
#1. What a brilliant idea! Chain my car in place so I can burn out easily. Oops, now I'm on fire and can't move. Bad idea. BAD IDEA! Ay carumba

#2 Signing both these guys up for the figure 8 at the local derby.
VT247

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Those two clowns in the empty parking lot remind of those dipshits that were driving two borrowed ferraris and then both tried to park in the same spot... writing them both off.

LOLz all around.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Keros;1567283 said:
Those two clowns in the empty parking lot remind of those dipshits that were driving two borrowed ferraris and then both tried to park in the same spot... writing them both off.

LOLz all around.

Where's the vid of those ferraris?

Second vid was awesome! lol.