riced advice

jcr2fast4u

7mlover
Jan 5, 2008
southern cali
okay so i was working on my sup when all of a sudden i here something riced pulling in. And i was right it was a civic hatchback, so this rice boy hops out and ask's me what kind of car this is than he ask me how i manage to turbo it. Even though i explained to him several times that it comes turbo. than his last words before he left, was some advice he told me to get a swap to the nissan motor the SR20DET because it's way faster then the 7m :mad::rant2:. have you ever hered such riced advice. Which brings me to, has anyone ever handed you some rice advice?

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I get that all the time at my school. When i tell them what it is they ask if its twin turboed. When i say no, they have this look as if i just said words that shattered their hearts. Then they say i should twin turbo is more power, or i should get a spoiler or some neon lights. Although one said i should swap in a B18 because its lighter and will make more power with a turbo than my car would (even though its already turboed).

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
LOL...he thought your car was a 240sx. Typical rice he didn't even listen to what type of car you had.

DegreE

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Memphis & Miami
dood wtf?

everybody knows that sr20s full of premium will dominate race wars. duh, get your head out of your ass. 7m's suck donkey dick.

DegreE

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Memphis & Miami
^^ Don't race them.

Thats what I always did. I would ignore them and it would make them pissed. Once the kid got so fed up, next to me at a red light he did a burn out to get my attention and little did he know that there was a State Trooper about 2 cars behind him.

PWNT.

I roffled all the way home.

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
When people find out that my car is turbo they automatically claim I need to get a turbo timer. Also I got that I need a strut bar to minimize engine flex because turbo motors shake more.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
WOW. Exact opposite of me. When I had my N/A they wouldn't leave me alone and now I have my turbo they avoid me like the plauge.

DegreE...I beleive that counts as a kill.:biglaugh:

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
DegreE;944856 said:
dood wtf?

everybody knows that sr20s full of premium will dominate race wars. duh, get your head out of your ass. 7m's suck donkey dick.

Dont forget theyre getting dropped into Honda Civics with Mushimoto ZX tires. Lets also not forget the other Civics with Spoon engines and motec exhaust systems :biglaugh:

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Douce ricer: "Hey man thats a nice 300z!"
Me: "BSSPSPSPSPSPPSTTTT (boost) and pull 4 bus lengths."
Douce ricer: "Man that fucking Z is fast."
Me: "Its NOT A FUCKING Z. ITS A SUPRA DUMBASS! BBBBSSSSPPPSPTPTPTPSPSPST!"

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
"you need to slam it" yeeaahh....

and "is that twin turbo"

"a 240 will whoop your cars ass" yeahhh

i loooooveeee the colorado scene, if its not the people with a beater and an exhaust thinking they are a race car, or a 240sx thats rusted out thinking they are hardcore drifters... or a another WRX/EVO who wonder why they blow their engine with stock internals NOS/Meth+water/large boost.....

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
DegreE;944902 said:
^^ Don't race them.

Thats what I always did. I would ignore them and it would make them pissed. Once the kid got so fed up, next to me at a red light he did a burn out to get my attention and little did he know that there was a State Trooper about 2 cars behind him.

PWNT.

I roffled all the way home.

officially too awesome... :biglaugh: