RHD Prius

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
tonite around 6pm AZ time i saw a RHD Prius at the Toyota dealership i work at(Larry Miller Toyota). there was 5 japanese guys and 1 american fiddling with it. I started taking pics of it with my phone and the american guy come up and said "Trevor you need to stop taking pics of this car!" like he and i was old buddies(i had my uniform on at the time which had my name on it that i forgot i had on). so out of the 5 pics i took i could only keep 3 :( . the american guy said if he saw any pics on the internets of this car i would be fired from my job and never could get a job at any Toyota place ever again. what they were testing was some "high temp" fuel but, dont know if it was some experimental fuel for the Prius:dunno: .

the forbidden pics:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

these pics are from my BlackJack!

trev

cliffs: RHD Prius at my dealership, 5 japanese 1 american Toyota techs, experimental fuel, and i might lose my job for these pics!

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
lame. One of our family friends was driving a RHD prius for days before they came out. He is a toyota test driver or something.

He would pretend like he was sleeping when driving the car. everyone would freak out.

suav

Apr 20, 2007
Montana
Neat, I almost bought an old Willys CJ mail truck that was RHD.. it also had a neat CVT-style transmission. Could run off kerosene, diesel, gasoline, anything.. whatever happened to those!?

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
"the american guy said if he saw any pics on the internets of this car i would be fired from my job and never could get a job at any Toyota place ever again."

Was that a threat or a promise? Either way, this thread seems like a bad idea on your part. :biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I would take the pics down if I were you. If my boss told me not to post something online, I wouldn't post it.

You never know who's reading and who's talking to who. I would hate to see this come back to haunt you in some way.

turbotrev

Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
the american guy came up today was talking about a job at the proving grounds and seeing if i was interested in working out there! i lol'd a bit.

those wheels are on all the 07 Prius' iirc.

if i lost my job b/c of the pics i would sue b/c of wrongful termination but that probably wont ever happen

well Mr.HM, i dont live in canadica so i dont have the luxory of own a RHD supra right now! .l.. :)

turbotrev

Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
lol im gunna look into it! i asked the american about the "new supra" and he didnt know anything about it and he was wanting to know about it too! if i do take a job there you cant have any camera phones on the property so that will be a no go on the new releases and pics. :(

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
BorHor said:
There probably be no new supra. But some cool sports car should come eventually though.

ive heard its a 400bhp hybrid sports car =/ meh but they have changed their story every year since what? 2002?