RHD Drivers Side Handle

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Does anyone have or know where I can find a drivers side handle (the deal with the window controls in it) for a RHD supra. I was going through the car wash today and my door didn't completely latch so I pulled on it to try and close the door and the fuckin clips all broke off. Any help would be awesome! Thanks.

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
The bottom screw just pulled out but the top one actually broke off the plastic retainer piece that is part of the handle itself so the top of my handle is loose and floppy. I was thinking about the passenger side handle but my car came with the shadow grey interior which is a bitch to find in american cars.

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Ya i tried the washers. No go. Its not visibly noticeable right now but every time I close my door its gonna piss me off. So I just wanna fix it and do it right.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I just went out and looked at a set of burgundy handles I have. You should be able to use a passenger side shadow grey from here. I know that doesn't make too much easier, but may help the search. The switch holes are the same on both sides in our cars.

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Thanks for the ideas and info everyone. I'll get back to everyone with what I found out since I'm sure I wont be the only person who ever needs to know this info on interchangeability of the handles in LHD vs RHD. Thanks!

Jo3f1sh

Noob
Jul 30, 2007
Dallas, TX
My driver's side one is broken as well. The little plastic cup broke off. Not really noticeable. I just use the the door latch pocket to close the door and make sure no one touches the handle.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
i think duanes brother has got one, if not ive probably got one around my place somewhere, remind me after the 25th and ill have a look around