rfactor supra

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
closetnerd;1634532 said:
Only ones in that group I didn't enjoy were Dirt 1/2 and anything under the NFS title after the first Hot Pursuit. I heard the new Hot Pursuit is suppose to turn things around though.

What wheel do you use?

i really actually like dirt 2 lol dirt 1 was pretty challenging though and idk if i'd call it "good" but for its time it was a good game. and i couldn't agree more with the NFS comment lol i miss motor city online though :( only got 3 months of play before EA f'd everyone over and shut down the servers last online only game i ever bought lol. nfs Porsche unsealed was a ok one to. nfs hp 1 was sweet lots of mods and cars. HP 2 wasnt that bad either, graphics were worth it and the fun of destroying cops and outrunning heli's is cool to lol. But i would have to say i cant wait for technically HP 3 or hp 2010 lol look like tis gonna be sweet.

i use a............................ logitech momo :( but at least its got force feed back and is right under the G25. its a good wheel just wish it had the 900 degree rotation like the g25/27. i gotta borrow my friends wheel he has it for the ps3 but i swear you can connect it to the pc.

closetnerd

35% Biotic
Feb 15, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Ps3 and pc wheels are interchangeable from what I've seen.

I use to own the logitech momo until I stripped the bottom bracket out. For what it's worth the g25 is my favorite. The reviews on the g27 don't exactly make its price tag that appealing.

One more GT5 release push back and I'm going to go postal.

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
closetnerd;1634561 said:
Ps3 and pc wheels are interchangeable from what I've seen.

I use to own the logitech momo until I stripped the bottom bracket out. For what it's worth the g25 is my favorite. The reviews on the g27 don't exactly make its price tag that appealing.

One more GT5 release push back and I'm going to go postal.

My last table I glued a like 2 or 3 washers together on the bottom of it for the lower clamp. But the whole bottom half of that wheel is breaking off and has a bunch of gorilla glue holding it on LOL. But its a great wheel and I've had it since it was new. A little noisy though. That's why I want a g27. Helical gears ftw. Dual motors mmmmmmm yeahhhh.

sent from my ultimate droid

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
closetnerd;1634910 said:
Noisy and always seemed to be a notch off making it not 100% perfectly aligned even after calibration. I loved the paddle shifters but the 6 speed on the g25 is a bit fun for something different.

i know what your talking about, its either 1 notch to the left or right, i have it on right now and its sitting 1 left :p just doesnt center all the way. although my center spring is set to like 15% right now lol. found that lowering it down for Rfactor helped alot "game doesnt like momo" im not really liking rfactor though all that much, the supra is kinda boring also, it doesnt have enough over steer lol lots of understeer and very spongy suspension. even at the stiffest settings the car bounces up and down between shifts like it has blown shocks lol. but fun to drive anyways, the game also doesnt have the feeling of speed, turn at 25-30mph feels like im going 15 and it just over steers the whole way through, the series mod called v8 factor is fun though, 2 fast cars in that but tuff to drive with all handicaps off "traction control, abs, stability, etc.." so far my fav. out of them all would be the simbin series of games GTR1/2/evo, STCC, race 07/race on. these are so far the best that i have found for pc that has good physics and speed feel. i just got NFS shift and going to try the "overhaul mod" availible for that which is suppose to make the game feel more like a sim and get rid of all the "bling bling" of the game lol