Resistor pack???

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Don't remember the differences, but found that I needed to use the 2JZ (or Honda) resistor pack, instead of the 7M one (I have a couple of spares I did not want to waste). Bought a Honda/Acura one with connectors/pigtails for $20. I did alot of research on SF and it was the general recommendation, based of batch firing, or sequence, or something like that. Do a search on "550s resistor"

Good luck!

turbulance_cressida

Sep 28, 2006
brooklyn,ny
Satan;1837426 said:
Don't remember the differences, but found that I needed to use the 2JZ (or Honda) resistor pack, instead of the 7M one (I have a couple of spares I did not want to waste). Bought a Honda/Acura one with connectors/pigtails for $20. I did alot of research on SF and it was the general recommendation, based of batch firing, or sequence, or something like that. Do a search on "550s resistor"

Good luck!

Which Honda did you get the resistor pack from?

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
...Don't remember. Do a search on Ebay for Acura resistor pack... A long time ago, I bid and got the 4 cyl one by accident. You want the one that has 7 wires...1 in, 6 out. Wire it in where the same wires split in the Aristo's harness. I am still rebuildingmy engine, but may have the injectors/resistor installed this weekend. Will snap some pics of the spot I am talking about. I believe it's almost at the center of my firewall, near the back of the intake manifold. I am hoping to mount the resistor near that area.