Resident evil 5

Justin727

T-virus infected
lol truly sad if people claims its racist.

I think either way they went, if they had the africans all white it would've been taken racist because the majority there isn't white....

It was a good game. RE4 I do believe was a good lead up to it.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Justin727;1275383 said:
I think either way they went, if they had the africans all white it would've been taken racist because the majority there isn't white....

No kidding, white supremecy had they been white... racist since their black.

Slim pickin' with the straws these days I suppose...
:biglaugh:

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Great game, first 100% buyer in a long while. My only complaint is now its not really a horror game any more and just a action game.

Does anyone know when the DLC comes out for it? They're already on the achievement/trophy lists online, so they must be releasing it in the near future.

Justin727;1275383 said:
lol truly sad if people claims its racist.

It was a good game. RE4 I do believe was a good lead up to it.
They actually did change the ammount and percentage of the races though, half of them are like mexican or something now; not how it was originally.

Justin727

T-virus infected
Canuckrz;1275435 said:
Great game, first 100% buyer in a long while. My only complaint is now its not really a horror game any more and just a action game.

Does anyone know when the DLC comes out for it? They're already on the achievement/trophy lists online, so they must be releasing it in the near future.

They actually did change the ammount and percentage of the races though, half of them are like mexican or something now; not how it was originally.

Thats it!

Well it goes beyond the spooky dark labs, buildings, and night time setting of an infected city now. Would be nice to have some horror back but we'll see in 6. Great game over all. Hate all the hype surrounding wesker and the fact he wasn't all that hard to defeat but eh its ok! :( hate to see umbrella gone.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
love the game been playing it with a friend

on a side note, if i install it on 1 system, i cant run it on another? (ps3)

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
empera;1275519 said:
on a side note, if i install it on 1 system, i cant run it on another? (ps3)

I don't believe you can, the install includes the CD image which acts like a CD key, preventing it to be played on another internet connected console.

Another reason you don't see many burned games for these next gen consoles.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I liked it so much when i played it through with my friend i went back and played the first one and loled at the terriable voice acting

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
empera;1275526 said:
ok so i can sell or trade the game in lol i was a little confusing wen i read that

Here's how it works, it installs data that is frequently accessed by the game on to the hard drive to reduce load times and make it run smoother; it does not install the entire game onto the hard drive.

So yes you will need to keep the disk if you want to play it. And no you cant play it on multiple consoles at once because there is still a lot of info that the game needs that stays on the disk. This goes for the ps3 anyway.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I bought the collectors edition that has the metal case, figure, patch, messenger bag and necklace and then I got stretgy guide free since I bought it from Game Crazy and I have yet to play it, I work 12 hour shifts, off this weekend so may play it but its nice so may just drive supra targa less LOL

Justin727

T-virus infected
Well alot of the hype came from gamers, game catologs awaiting for it to release yada yada. Really I haven't seen 1 commercial for it in my area. I did infact see a few for RE4 back in the day.

RE4 left some loose ends for the series itself to carry on after RE5. RE5 did about the same. Keep in mind the Original creator of the RE series isn't well creating it anymore. I believe he directed RE4 and RE4 was only going to be or suppose to be the only OFF of the RE series but RE5 carried it on in a way and the creator well he really didnt have much to do with RE5...

any new RE games won't be what they use too...

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
This game was a lot of fun, but it has limited replay value. Even mercenaries gets pretty old. None of the boss fights were really that memorable, and kind of like they threw in some random mutated bullshit for you to fight. RE5 is a rental unless you're a crazy fan of the series.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Well I have yet to play it, may play some later today or tommorow for sure, and I work 12 hour days 2 on 2 off 3 on 2 off 2 on 3 off eery 2 weeks haha so yeah.

In my opinion the 2nd and 3 games were the 2 bestof the entire series, RE4 I felt was terrible in story and gameplay, I havent played RE5 but from what I've seem it is better than RE4, HAHA COULDN'T BE WORSE ANYWAY.