Remember Aloshan?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Not to kick a guy while he's down, but I think there's one too many zeroes in that price... before the '.'

shipkiller

Sep 16, 2010
Quebec
the kid wasnt that bad tbh, he tried really hard but didnt take anyone's advices when he asked for them.

The first time I pulled my ct26 on a 20yo rusted exhaust manifold, it took me 1.5hour of misery but I did it anyway without the TSRM (I was 17 and that was one of my first mechanical experience). In his case, he tried for a day, asked advice on the other supra message board, tried again, failed, did everything wrong...

dunno, but I wouldnt buy his supra knowing what I kown about his "mech" skills

sylquebec

Mar 23, 2008
Quebec
I think the best one was when he post about the ct26 he bought on ebay, warning us to not buy it! MOUHAHAHA
I dont have many post and i'm on the forum many time a day, but i could not pass on that one to let him know how he was so stupid trying to help us after we said him to not buy those ebay shitty turbo during many month!!!

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
sylquebec;1850435 said:
I think the best one was when he post about the ct26 he bought on ebay, warning us to not buy it! MOUHAHAHA
I dont have many post and i'm on the forum many time a day, but i could not pass on that one to let him know how he was so stupid trying to help us after we said him to not buy those ebay shitty turbo during many month!!!
So true. I mean seriously, he does what we told him not to, then warned us about it like he had stumbled across something new and ground breaking. He did it twice as I recall!
-AM3