Reiketsukan's Progress Thread

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
kamikazemkiii;1501743 said:
Well it looks good man, i see its 1.5 ill prob go 2' in mine in the front ;)
ready to see videos when u get it back up and running! goodluck

Oh, sure... some like the 'raked' look where the front is visibly lower than the rear. The roads and driveways in my area can be really f-ed up, so I've got to be careful about how low my cars get. But you should go for what you like, for sure!

And I plan on making a vid when I get it dyno'd this summer, so stay tuned!

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Reiketsukan;1501767 said:
Oh, sure... some like the 'raked' look where the front is visibly lower than the rear. The roads and driveways in my area can be really f-ed up, so I've got to be careful about how low my cars get. But you should go for what you like, for sure!

And I plan on making a vid when I get it dyno'd this summer, so stay tuned!

lol yes they are! Mines pretty slammed and i'm alittle scared to do a front lip.

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
nick88;1503965 said:
A front lip for you would be like a actual rake or street cleaner or plow. lol

Well, if Matt ever wants to make some extra $$ doing some high-speed snow removal, all he needs is a front lip!!

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
Everythings lookin good :) Cant wait to continue tomorrow. I think I may of figured out why mine is breaking up finally. I hope to maybe have it fixed tomorrow :D

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
Glad my old DDP went to a good home. :)

I'm probably going to order another one soon, I'm debating on whether I want to get one with a flex section this time. Have you had any problems with the lack of one?

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
None at all, to be honest. If I decide to put this HX35 I just bought on this spring, I'd be happy to sell mine back to you lol. I'm just not sure if I can afford to yet!

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
Cool. I still haven't decided what turbo I want to go with when I start rebuilding this spring. :)

I'd like to go with some fancy VGT turbo, but the budget will probably constrain me to something more mundane.